0.12.3 Canceling False God Bounty Bug

I had a bounty for Nebodar on floor 1021, fought furness as a usual nether boss on 1020 and then canceled the false god bounty after returning to my castle. Going to Floor 1021 I was assigned another nether boss quest, it was furness for the 2nd realm in a row, winning granted my treasure as normal and left the realm. 1022 was Nebodar even after I canceled my bounty, killing the creatures of the realm gave the buffs/debuffs for the fight as usual but upon entering the boss room itself I’m greeted with a crash:

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_boss:

index out of bounds request 1 maximum size is 1############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_boss_Draw_0 (line 5)

The way to circumvent this for now is just to enlist in another bounty to push it further. Beating the False god AFTER accepting and keeping the bounty makes it so every floor after is a False God floor, upon trying to enter the false god room after killing everything, this error pops up again. Acccepting a new bounty will make the floors normal again until you hit the bounty floor again.

1 Like