Put together based off a build to get as many buffs, spell casts, dire wolves, defends, and provokes as possible.
Steps to reproduce slowdown
0. Enable Steam FPS overlay.
0. Go to realm depth 1 with instability 0
- Kill all enemies except 1
- Defend or provoke for the creatures that have traits that trigger when that creature does that action.
- Choose provoke for any other creatures.
- Put a weight on the E key and come back after 10-15 minutes.
The battle starts at 60 fps, but over ~10 minutes the battle slows down to ~30 fps. When the battle log reaches > 10k lines the fps is down to 25-28 FPS. I stopped the battle after FPS reached 20.
Not sure what is slowing the battle down over time.
Who would ever do a battle with hundreds of turns.
slot1.sav (1 MB)