0.7.1 50+ Attacks per turn and other bugs?

So with Doombringer, it seems to be possible to far exceed the “cap” for attacks, The team I’ve been using is below, but I think it’s mostly two traits when mixed with the attacks triggering on-res effects.

What I think is happening is the Phoenix Trait giving your creatures a 50% chance of moving to the top of the timeline when resurrected is triggering really often with the “attack 3 times when resurrected”, and when it gets moved to the top while it’s still their turn, it resets the attack cap, because looking at the history it’ll show a bunch of “name has attacked too many times” followed by “name moved to top” which is then followed by more attacks, which can repeat several times.

It is really funny to watch, but I don’t think it’s intended and it takes a long time, haha.

I’m also curious if the artifact attacks are supposed trigger on-res effects, but they currently do, and can also surpass the limit with this build (I’ve had Meraxis’ Drums attack dozens of times on the first enemy’s turn, haha).

——————————
========== CHARACTER ==========

Xenix the Doombringer

Achievement Points: 812 / 4028 (20%)

Time Played: 209:49:08

Game Version: 0.6.20

Total Perk Points: 1550

========== CREATURES ==========

Level 4755 Eft Elder

Fused with Dusk Ossein

Eft / Death

Health: 34265

Attack: 36150

Intelligence: 22836

Defense: 22836

Speed: 28544

Innate Trait: Dismemberment

After this creature Attacks, it decreases the target’s Intelligence by 10% for each Eft fighting on your side. This trait does not stack.

Fused Trait: Forbearance

When your creatures are resurrected, they are resurrected with 100% additional Health. If this amount exceeds their Maximum Health, their Maximum Health increases by an amount equal to the difference. This trait does not stack.

Artifact: Sword

29% Attack

29% Attack

29% Attack

(Empty Trick Slot)

Charge

Trait Slot: Charge: At the start of your creatures’ turns, this creature has a 25% chance to Attack a random enemy.

Spell Gems:

Damnation

Flood of Darkness

Relic: Thousand Needles, Honed Bow of Apocranox (Rank 20)

Level 4755 Eft Climber

Fused with Volatile Phoenix

Eft / Sorcery

Health: 42816

Attack: 29972

Intelligence: 25690

Defense: 13326

Speed: 39955

Innate Trait: Render Flesh

After this creature Attacks, it decreases the target’s Defense by 10% for each Eft fighting on your side. This trait does not stack.

Fused Trait: Buffet

After your creatures are resurrected, enemies take damage equal to 50% of this creature’s Speed.

29% Attack

29% Attack

29% Attack

38% Spell Potency

Anticipation

Trait Slot: Anticipation: After an enemy is killed, this creature Attacks random enemies 3 times.

Spell Gems:

Ethereal Knives

Relic: Petra & Aes, War Drums of Meraxis (Rank 75)

Level 4755 Bloody Eft

Fused with Royal Phoenix

Eft / Sorcery

Health: 45671

Attack: 31399

Intelligence: 34247

Defense: 13326

Speed: 29972

Innate Trait: Pride of the Pack

Your Efts always have one of the following buffs for each Eft fighting on your side: Savage, Splashing, Protected, Berserk, Agile, Warded. Buffs are prioritized in that order.

Fused Trait: Second Chance

After your creatures are resurrected, they have a 50% chance to be placed at the top of the Timeline. This trait does not stack.

Artifact: Staff

29% Intelligence

29% Intelligence

18% Attack / Intelligence

38% Spell Potency

Renaissance

Trait Slot: Renaissance: All effects that activate when a creature resurrects will activate 1 additional time.

Spell Gems:

Steel Storm

Relic: Triumvir, Arcane Sceptre of Zonte (Rank 10)

Level 4755 Eft Howler

Fused with Augmented Ossein

Eft / Death

Health: 66591

Attack: 27117

Defense: 15229

Speed: 31399

Innate Trait: Throat Ripper

After one of your Efts attack, all of your Efts recover Health equal to 5% of the damage dealt for each Eft fighting on your side. This trait does not stack.

Fused Trait: Lonesome Haze

After your creatures are resurrected, they Attack random enemies 3 times.

29% Attack

29% Attack

29% Speed

9% Mending On Damage

Odd One

Trait Slot: Odd One: Your creatures’ traits, spells, and other effects that are affected by the number of creatures that belong to a certain race act as if they have 2 more of those creatures fighting on your side. This trait does not stack.

Spell Gems:

Flood of Darkness

Level 4755 Eft Scavenger

Fused with Gravebane Wight

Eft / Death

Health: 64689

Attack: 19988

Speed: 25690

Innate Trait: Hamstring

After this creature Attacks, it decreases the target’s Speed by 10% for each Eft fighting on your side. This trait does not stack.

Fused Trait: Woe

After this creature dies, enemies take damage equal to 50% of its Maximum Health.

Artifact: Helmet

44% Health

44% Health

44% Health

27% Health / Intelligence

61% Spell Potency

2 Spell Gem Slots

Meat Bomb

Trait Slot: Meat Bomb: After this creature is killed, it deals damage to all enemies equal to 100% of its missing Health.

Spell Gems:

Rapture

Engorge

Living Heavy Shield

Annihilate

Absolute Corruption

Relic: Bloodseeker, Hungering Dagger of Mortem (Rank 20)

Level 4755 Eft Stalker

Fused with Terror Wight

Eft / Death

Health: 49952

Attack: 41858

Intelligence: 15229

Speed: 27117

Innate Trait: Maim

After this creature Attacks, it decreases the target’s Attack by 10% for each Eft fighting on your side. This trait does not stack.

Fused Trait: Dark Embrace

After your creatures die, this creature gains 25% of their Attack, Intelligence, Defense, and Speed.

29% Attack

29% Attack

29% Attack

38% Attack Damage

Betrayal

Trait Slot: Betrayal: After one of your creatures is damaged and their Health falls below 40%, this creature kills it and gains 100% of its Attack, Intelligence, Defense, and Speed.

Spell Gems:

Relic: Dusk & Dawn, Dual Pistols of Venedon (Rank 10)

Slightly outdated but I think the important stuff is there.

Okay, I’m not actually sure how many attacks, but I just had a 1-turn battle (actually, maybe Turn 0) that had a 700 line battle log, lol.

I’m also noticing some other strange behaviors with this team, one of which is during the attacks, the buffs/debuffs on the creatures often disappear with most of the buffs reappearing shortly, but not all of them and never the debuffs. I’m not sure if this has something to do with the resurrections triggering, but if it were just that it was treating it as a res and wiping the buffs, I would assume that only the Eft buffs would appear again, but sometimes the Rebirth granted by Petra & Aes reapplies, as well as others occasionally.

The other thing might be intentional, but the Eft’s attacks don’t seem to lower enemies stats very often at all, I was wondering if the traits are supposed to say the first attack each turn or something? When it does the way-over cap thing I mentioned above, looking back through the log there’s usually only around 4 instances where it says it triggers, so usually even if it ends up attacking each enemy multiple times, some enemies don’t get their stats lowered at all, which I’m pretty confused about…