0.7.1 Doombringer causing loss of max HP?

So I was fighting the nether boss Vext, the Yeti guy who steals stats. This was my 4th time fighting him, so he had the max rank trait. I noticed that my creatures would start with high max HP but at some point would drop from 7mil+ HP down to ~100k. I couldn’t see anything in the battle log that indicated max HP loss. It seems the 100k number is their HP out of battle if that is relevant.

It actually took me several tries to beat him. This drop in HP happened in multiple fights.

Now that I’ve beat him I don’t know of an easy way to go and test some more unless I go through all of the nether bosses again, so that will be a while.

I have no idea what was causing the HP loss since it was happening across multiple attempts/realm properties/different accompanying monsters. There was lots of stat loss in the battle histories thanks to Vext but I didn’t see anything for max health. I was Doombringer for all fights, and I’ve included the team I was using below.

========== CHARACTER ==========
Kweri the Doombringer
Achievement Points: 1529 / 4028 (38%)
Time Played: 113:05:57
Game Version: 0.7.1

Total Perk Points: 1550

========== CREATURES ==========
Level 7625 Gold Golem
Fused with Omnipotent Deity
Golem / Life

Health: 122024
Attack: 48053
Intelligence: 45764
Defense: 34323
Speed: 21362

Innate Trait: Chip Off the Block
After this creature is Attacked, your other creatures gain Attack, Intelligence, Defense, and Speed equal to 15% of this creature’s stats.
Fused Trait: Singularity
Your creatures have additional Attack, Intelligence, and Defense equal to 10% of their Current Health. This trait does not stack.

Artifact: Helmet
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
20% Confused On Damage
3 Spell Gem Slots
Self-Awareness
(Empty Spell Slot)

Trait Slot: Self-Awareness: Your Golems share their innate traits with each other.

Spell Gems:
Death Blossom
Dark Tranquility
Serendipity
Morph: Death

Relic: Hanti & Jihi, Sister Swords of Perdition (Rank 39)

Level 7624 Granite Golem
Fused with Diamond Paragon
Golem / Life

Health: 115908
Attack: 16782
Intelligence: 34319
Defense: 52622
Speed: 50334

Innate Trait: Embolden
This creature has extra Defense equal to 50% of the creatures’ Defense adjacent to it.
Fused Trait: Diamond Attunement
All Spell Gems can never be sealed.

59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
20% Confused On Damage
84% Spell Potency
Outcast No Longer
(Empty Spell Slot)

Trait Slot: Outcast No Longer: At the start of battle, the races of the last 3 creatures in your party are changed to that of the first creature in your party.

Spell Gems:
Death Blossom
Warp Reality
Morph: Chaos

Relic: Ferro, Great Axe of Gonfurian (Rank 60)

Level 7625 Regal Golem
Fused with Irantha Ophan
Golem / Life

Health: 106771
Attack: 22887
Intelligence: 48053
Defense: 38900
Speed: 48053

Innate Trait: Sense of Purpose
At the start of this creature’s turn, your creatures recover 25% Health.
Fused Trait: Solace
At the start of battle, your creatures gain 10% Health for each non-Ethereal Life Spell Gem each of your creatures have equipped. Maximum of 3 Spell Gems per creature. This trait does not stack.

59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
30% Damage Reduction
3 Spell Gem Slots
Nature Transformation
(Empty Spell Slot)

Trait Slot: Nature Transformation: When your creatures deal damage to each other, they are instead healed for 50% of the amount of damage they would have received. This trait does not stack.

Spell Gems:
Death Blossom
Minor Resurrection
False Beliefs
Morph: Life

Relic: Salus, Jade Guardian of Lister (Rank 70)

Level 7625 Koloss Firebrand
Fused with Malignant Spirit
Koloss / Life

Health: 109822
Attack: 43476
Intelligence: 27465
Defense: 48053
Speed: 36612

Innate Trait: Division of Mortality
This creature deals additional damage equal to the difference between its Current Health and the target’s Current Health.
Fused Trait: Stay Dead
After an enemy is resurrected, this creature deals damage to all enemies equal to 40% of its Intelligence.

59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
30% Damage Reduction
84% Spell Potency
Live to Labor
(Empty Spell Slot)

Trait Slot: Live to Labor: At the start of each enemy’s turn, this creature deals damage to them equal to 20% of its Attack.

Spell Gems:
Death Blossom
Cloud Beam
Lifeline

Relic: Bloodseeker, Hungering Dagger of Mortem (Rank 100)

Level 7625 Angelic Voidlord
Fused with Apis Protector
Voidlord / Life

Health: 97620
Attack: 38900
Intelligence: 19836
Defense: 54917
Speed: 45764

Innate Trait: Shadow Bulwark
This creature always has Repelling, and ignores damage that isn’t dealt by attacks or spells.
Fused Trait: Righteous Concession
This creature and the creatures adjacent to it are resistant to debuffs.

59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
20% Agile On Damage
20% Sleep On Damage
Aether Eyes
(Empty Spell Slot)

Trait Slot: Aether Eyes: Your creatures’ Repelling buffs now have a 35% chance to ignore damage from attacks. This trait does not stack.

Spell Gems:
Death Blossom
Minor Resurrection
Morph: Sorcery

Level 7624 Forsaken Swampdweller
Fused with Ruby Paragon
Forsaken / Life

Health: 115908
Attack: 22879
Intelligence: 24410
Defense: 57198
Speed: 50334

Innate Trait: Darkness Surrounding
This creature starts battles with 250% more Health, but takes damage equal to 15% of its Maximum Health at the start of its turn.
Fused Trait: Ruby Attunement
All creatures have 100% more Health. This trait does not stack.

59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
59% Health
20% Confused On Damage
20% Blighted On Damage
Battle From Within
(Empty Spell Slot)

Trait Slot: Battle From Within: At the start of this creature’s turn, it deals damage to enemies equal to 15% of its Maximum Health.

Spell Gems:
Death Blossom
Cloud Beam
Innervate

Relic: Fleshripper, Bloodied Cleaver of Tartarith (Rank 100)

Ok, this just happened again in a normal realm. I think it must be related to something with Doombringer as I’ve never had this happen when using other classes (I rotate with goblet). Editing post title to reflect.

Facing a pack of voidlords so the angelics in the group didn’t get wiped out by my live to labor/battle from within.

After the enemy voidlord attacked and hit my creatures their HP went down to base after everything resolved. There is nothing in the log about max hp loss again.

Thanks, fixed in the next patch!