1.0.1 Win10 - Multiple instances of buffs happening, can lead to a crash

Fresh patch, fresh bug… was doing my usual Herbling wormhole turn-bouncing, and ended up getting a lot of instances of Agile. ~4 within the first few turns, then suddenly had 13+ dumped on me in an instant and the game crashed. I’m hearing similar reports of other buffs, but i think i’m the only one so far who’s crashed from it? Buffs in my team almost entirely come from the Nature’s Wrath perk (Always Has various buffs based on herbling tiers: Agile>Savage>Leeching>Splashing>Berserk>Arcane) and an Aquamarine Carbuncle fusion (Chance to get buffs per spell cast this fight).

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_spelleffect:

Cannot compare unset variables############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_spelleffect_Draw_64 (line 2)

Thanks for the report! A hotfix for this is up now, so please restart Steam to grab it.

I think i have the new patch, i’ve not seen the buffs go wild anymore, but my game still crashes as soon as my Herbling goes up a tier, with the same exact crash log as already posted here. Even after having made sure tio unequip my relic (rank 10 Mutatias) and every spec perk except Photosynthesis (to allow tiering) and 1 point in Cultivation to quickly get said tiering started. A weird spellcastery sound happens right before the crash, too? Not one i can identify.