[1.0.5] Win 10 - Decorations Menu Crash

I enable Build Mode, open the Decorations menu and when i select “Utility/NPC” is get this:

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_declist:

index out of bounds request 2185 maximum size is 2185############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_declist_Step_0 (line 6)

It happens everytime when i do this.
I reset my Castle Layout and it still happens.
I just unlocked the Gates of the Gods and wanted to place it, i dont know if it would have happened before i havent edited my Castle since before i finished the campaign.
I have verfified my local files through the steam properties Options and it still happens.
I dont know why i am on Version 1.0.5 while other people here seem to be on 1.1.0, Steam does not tell me there is any Update available and i have double checked the Version number in the main Menu.

Best Regards,
Ben

You must have switched to the test branch which contains version 1.1.0 and then switched back to the main branch which is still on 1.0.5. The crash is because the game is trying to load the new “Calendar” decoration and that does not exist on the version you’re playing. Switch back to the test branch for now.

Will my save from the Test Branch convert to regular once 1.1.0 is released or do i have to continue the save as it is now before switching to the test branch an progressing on it?