[1.1.1][Win10] Crash with Fanatic team from casting something

This is with a Fanatic team with a lot of on-action abilities, so there’s a lot of things that could be causing this. Three crashes happened to my brother that look like this. It happened twice before any creature got a turn, and once when Muse attempted to cast Work of Art manually.

I can’t replicate what’s happened to him, much to our chagrin, but I do have the log.

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

trying to index variable that is not an array############################################################################################
gml_Script_bc_CreatureCast (line 61)
gml_Script_bc_EventCast (line 4)
gml_Script_bc_CreatureCast (line 16848)
gml_Script_bc_CreatureCastSpellGem (line 288)
gml_Script_bc_CreatureCast (line 17379)
gml_Script_bc_Turn (line 252)
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0 (line 1014)

This is possibly either coming from Muse’s trait or the “Bounce” trait, in case that happens to be on your team as well. I can’t see why either trait would be crashing, though, so without a way to reproduce it reliably, I’m not sure I’ll be able to find a fix very easily.

I have one relevant image, the realm properties and proof that wyverns were involved.

But the realm was tiny and the quest ended before I could get anything, and full groups of Wyvern Sonicscreechers from the candle didn’t have errors, so I can only guess.