100% crash rate on android. Latest version, pixel 6

Hello,

Something happened which caused my game to have a 100% crash rate in battle

I can literally no longer play the game. It crashes every few battles

Please see attached video, it happens constantly. I can no longer finish a floor

I am having the same problem, as a blood mage. I was pyromancer before without issue, and played a couple of floors as blood mage before the issue started. If there is a way to attach a save, or if you want me to list all my creatures and traits/spells/items etc please let me know!

Are you sure you’re fully updated? Yesterday’s patch should have fixed the problem, but it’s possible there’s something else going on as well.

If you’re fully updated, please upload your save file using the cloud storage feature on the title menu and then send me your cloud ID. Thanks!

I made sure I was fully updated and tried again, unfortunately the crashing is still occuring. I am on android if it matters, and here is the cloud id; 7146 1773 4493

Thank you!

Edit to add; I noticed the crash occured when my phase champion automatically cast reincarnation. Not sure if that’s related

Thanks for the save file!

Do you know if there’s a way to make it crash reliably? I’ve cleared out nearly 7 realms now and haven’t managed to make it crash, so there’s probably some particular spell or something I’m not using to trigger it. I have seen your Phase Champion cast Reincarnation a few times so that doesn’t appear to be the issue.

I can confirm the same thing. It worked fine on my S8 Plus (Although sometimes very slowly) until the update. Now, I cannot get through a single floor without crashing. I’ve changed from Pyromancer, to Necromancer, to Hell Knight. It doesn’t make a difference. Randomly crashing without warning and at different times. Sometimes it’s in the middle of a fight, sometimes it’s right as the fight starts up, sometimes it’s after a fight finishes. Oh well, I guess I’ll just work on some new builds until this gets ironed out or until I can get back to my PC to play the game properly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you upload your save file to the cloud and tell me your cloud ID? I still haven’t found a way to reliably make it crash, unfortunately.

Sure my ID is 913721075028

Oh, that’s actually one of the save files I’ve been testing. Is there something, in particular, you need to do to make it crash? I haven’t had any luck so far.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m using an S8, plus. While that does have 4gb of RAM, I’m wondering if it’s just not up to snuff for all of the calculations this game makes on the fly. I have a gaming rig with a 4.7ghz processor 16gb of RAM and a video card with 4gb of VRAM, all while the game itself is being played from a SSD, and this game slows down to a crawl sometimes even when playing on that. It wouldn’t surprise me if my device is just too low end to play this game properly. If that’s the case, I’m going out to upgrade THIS WEEKEND!

I’m actually testing on a really weak phone (Galaxy A30) which seems to be directly inferior to your phone, so I don’t think it’s a RAM issue. There’s probably some trait or spell that is bugged that only happens to crash on Android and not the other platforms.

I’m also in the process of uploading a new patch - I’m not sure if it’ll help but it contains a few things that could be the solution.

You’re awesome. I’ve been on the Siralim train since day one and you’ve never let me down. I really enjoyed the first three, but Ultimate is on another level. It’s a true masterpiece. Thank you for all that you do.

As for my save, my battle strategy is just to hold a in turbo mode and have everyone macro except the centaur ranger, who just attacks by default. I don’t really manually cast anything, although the macro will have them cast resurrection on any dead allies. I never actually get that far in battle, it always crashes on the first couple of turns. My phone is a huawei 9x I believe with 6G ram.

I’ve identified a major issue where the casting cap of 15 spells per turn isn’t always respected, resulting in a lot of people getting stuck in infinite loops, resulting in a crash. The update should be available in a few hours. Thanks for the information!

Awesome, you’re the best! I’ll keep an eye out for that patch and get back to you if I have any further issue. Thank you!

I tried the update and it seems to be improved, but unfortunately I still crashed midway through the third battle of the realm. Before, it was happening at the beginning of each battle, within the first few turns. It’s the same save, and I went to gambler’s hive specifically. This also never happened before I switched to blood mage, could that be related? Thanks for all your hard work!

I’m still getting crashes, but it’s not nearly as often since the update. It always seems to be when my creatures are casting spells.

I just noticed the update, so I’ll do some further testing.

It seems to be entirely fixed for me with the latest update! I just made it through a whole realm with no issues. Thanks again!

After further testing, I’m still getting crashes, but they’re much less frequent. They still seem to occur in the middle of combat.