A couple bugs

I don’t have error logs for these as my internet was out at the time, but after playing a few hours I encountered a couple things (sorry if these are already documented!)

1. Rarely, I will crash when collecting an enchanted gem; it happened twice while enchanting 25 gems. Once it even ate the gems out of the ritual and forced me to make two more! I don’t know if this is related to Paragon cores, though I got about five safely as well.

2. An extremely weird bug; I once mis-pressed the menu button the same moment I ascended stairs, making the game hang and spit out an error log when I closed it. Not really something that would happen often, but worth mentioning.

I encountered the gem crash bug as well. I was enchanting emerald lv 1 steampowered pilwiz gems. I had used a shard to complete the ritual, and then went to collect my gems. My game crashed with the following error message. I repeated the process, and it crashed again.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Key Press Event for E-key Key
for object obj_templealtar:

Unable to find any instance for object index ‘105043’ name ‘’
at gml_Object_obj_templealtar_KeyPress_69
############################################################################################