A few questions

There are some things I’m still not sure about that I wouldn’t mind clarification on; unless these are intentionally left obscured, though it comes off as strange in a few instances!

1. How much of a difference does going deeper in the realms make? Due to having an ineffective party, I’ve only just now started going down, but at level 12, it is very hard to make out a difference in enemy strength or reward quality; is the change just small between levels, or is something broken?
  2. I have no idea where the arena is - is it unimplemented, or am I too low level to build it (hero level 42)? I don’t need the exact level, I just want to make sure I’m not missing anything :stuck_out_tongue:
  3. Does reordering monsters do anything? I’ve been unable to tell if monsters target differently or do more or less damage; it would be interesting if there was a small bias towards the front to allow survivable monsters like strongholds to have a larger effect without needing to stockpile tons of redirecton spells; something like 23%, 20%, 17%, 14%, 13%, 11% or close to that, not enough to make taunts useless, but enough to protect squishier monsters and make tankier monsters able to soak more of the damage (I don’t think I’ve actually obtained a single redirection scroll!)

Arena is in, you won’t miss it don’t worry.

1. The difference is small and gradual. It increases linearly, so you might need to go a bit deeper if you want more of a challenge.

2. You’re almost there, just keep leveling up. :slight_smile:

3. It doesn’t do anything. I have toyed with the idea of having it affect battle in some way, but in the end, I decided to just give the enemy more intelligent AI rather than having it biased toward attacking the frontlines.