A look at the upcoming patch 2.0.0, part 2.

Today’s post will be a quick showcase of some of the new creatures you’ll find in patch 2.0.0. There’s not much to say because I think the screenshots speak for themselves. Also, I’m not sure if I’ll have any more creature showcases prior to the release of the patch since I really don’t want to spoil too much. With that said, enjoy! I’ll show one new creature for each of the five classes.

Let’s start with Death’s new Reaper race. This one in particular is very interesting to me. Imagine using a Major Sigil that you know you’ll struggle with. You could kill the boss’ allies first to gain their abilities, then focus on the boss with the help of up to 5 new abilities!

Ravens are new to the Sorcery class. They are dark spellcasters that have abilities that can quickly turn the tide of battle.

One of the new Life races is the Siren. This is one my favorite races in the entire game now. Most Sirens focus on supporting their group, and this one in particular will enable some interesting team synergies by allowing you to focus heavily on summoning minions such as Bomb Maggots, Dire Wolves, etc.

Staying true to the unpredictable nature of Chaos creatures, this Carver creature can either devastate your enemies or send you back to Siralim with your tail between your legs. A smart player will only use this creature’s ability when the time is right.

This Ent has a straightforward but potent ability, making it a formidable tank for the Nature class.