Analisis of the heal-kill team. In-depth guide by Athetos421.

This is a long guide about the so-called Healkill team, so read at your own risk.

The Healkill team is one that is notorious for its effectiveness, and this guide is meant to deepen the understanding of how the team works, what creatures to get, and how to manage your artifacts.

What is the Healkill team?
It is a team that capitalises on the Clairvouyance’s Spirits ability to deal damage when your creatures heal, and the rest of the creatures supporting it capitalise and improve the damage and healing of the team.

How do i get one?
I suggest looking at the wiki of Siralim 2 for the breeding combinations - even to other builds it is a great resource, but this build requires the breeding of multiple creatures and is likely to start assembling only mid-game so remember to have paralelely have a standard (non breeding requiering) team, feel free to experiment on diffrent team compositions, even non Healkilling ones, it can be a long wait, but at least youll have a lot of gene strength to throw around.

There are the suggested creatures for this build, do note that i rely heavily on Overheal from Life mage, and some other goodies to stay in shape. So, without further adieu, i give you my version of the Healkill team.

Creatures: Ah, the base of any build, creatures. Artifacts only get you so far, so it is essential that you pick your team very carefully, this is important to all builds.

Required creatures: These guys are needed to create any Healkill team, they are the thing that makes your Heal do some Kill, and while the Light Priest and Caritas Sanctus are not explictly required, they gets out the largest heal in existence, which is great for our purposes. The Clairvoyance Spirit ais the heart and soul of the team.

Clairvoyance spirit: Abnegation
When your creatures are healed, a random enemy takes damage equal to 50% of the amount of Health recovered. This trait does not stack.
The cornerstone of this build, you should have an artifact with maxed Def and HP hanging on it and defend it with everything you have, its the single most inportant creature on a Healkill team.NOTE This creature is assumed to be included in all Healkill teams.END OF NOTE

Caritas sanctus: Charity
After this creature is healed, heal your other creatures for the same amount. This trait does not heal creatures that also have this trait.
Another important component of the build, and the most healed crature on the team, artifacts for max HP and also Def.

Priest of light: Bearer of Needs
This creature can attack allies to heal them for 100% of their Health instead of dealing damage.
This guy will heal the Caritas sanctus( or the highest Hp guy on the team) for massive damage for the enemy team, max Spd and Def.

Other components: these are less important to our build and can be ignored, but make it more powerfull, if you go fully into the teams route i suggest grabbing some of the guys presented below.

Willow spirit: Everglow
Your creatures recover 100% more Health when healed.
Support unit, doubles the effect of the build, making the maxing of Sanctus’ Hp even more effective, max Int and Def.
NOTE: you can have as many of these guys as you want, because their trait stacks with itself, making your build up to 1600% more effective, losing on versatility througth, correct me if i’m wrong END OF NOTE

Omnipotent Deity: Singularity
At the start of battle, your creatures share their base Maximum Health with each other. In addition, your creatures take 100% more damage. This trait does not stack.
Also greatly increases the benefit of maxing Hp on all creatures , and greatly boosts the survivability of the team. WARNING these creatures require a long and very specific breeding chain, and are pretty hard to get, best to have only one of there as their trait does not stack.END OF WARNING

Mutated Vampire bat: Vampiric Aura
After an ally attacks, your creatures recover Health equal to 15% of the damage dealt.
A good addition to this team, works really well with Fallen Carnage, be sure to max its Atk and Spd.

Unicorn Consecrator: Circle of Life
This creature’s attacks heal allies for 50% of the damage dealt.
A suprisingly good replacement for Fallen Carnage, it may even be a good idea to get 2 Caritas Sancti in your team. Max Atk all the time.

Pit Wraith Lord: Through the Gloom
Your creatures deal 75% more damage to targets that are above 95% Health. This trait does not stack.
Another good support for Fallen Carnage, will insure that the enemy actualy dies from its attack, interchangable with Pit Wraith Destructor, and due to its decent Int, can be used as a Death caster, as your Carnage won’t have time to cast.

Fallen Carnage: Midnight Feast
After this creature kills a creature, it recovers 100% Health and takes another turn. This trait only allows the creature to take an additional turn once at a time.
The basis for more aggresive Healkill builds, be sure to get some form of Heal spreading for catasthrophic effect, especially when paired with the Omnipotent Deity. Has great synergy with some mentioned creatures, also works great with the Blood Reaper. On another note, it can be a solid replacement for your Caritas Sanctus, althrougth that puts more strain on it’s Hp, but with the aforementioned Omnipotent Deity, these problems can be much smaller. Can potentially clear 4 enemies per Attack, when with enougth HP and Atk.

Blood reaper: Decapitation
After attacking a creature with less than 25% Health, kill it, then heal your creatures for 100% Health.
This is so powerfull, if you can get its trait to work, imagine healing yor entire team for all their Hp, then most of your team again, and dealing half of the Healing as damage, so powerfull that it’s worth a lineup team just to get its trait to work.NOTE if you build around the Clairvoyamce S. and the Blood R., dont get the brainy overmind Pit wraith, itll ruin the enire setup. END OF NOTE

Dryad raincaller: Soothing Rain
After this creature defends, your creatures recover 10% Health for each buff they have.
Can work profoundly well if you have some form of buff on every creature, consider getting the Gain X buff on battle start on yor artifacts, especially the Caritas Sanctus, or get yourself a decent buffer to hand out the heals.

Forest gatgantuan:Resprout
At the start of this creature’s turn, it recovers Health equal to 50% of the damage it took since its last turn.
A good provocking defender, and be sure to get taunt on it.

Mercurial slime:Diffusion
After this creature is attacked, it heals your other creatures for 25% of the damage taken.
Hint - dont boost Def. Decent Provoker, be sure to have Ressurect on hand througth, be sure to pudh Hp.

Fin: i love siralim for its crazy Min-Max builds, which is almost a Taboo in other games, i hope you have as much fun reading this as i had wrtighting it, post a comment if you have an opinion or thought, or think that something needs to be changed, sincerely yours.

Better setup:
Be a Life mage and take advantage of the Overheal perk.
Drop units that rely on you taking a turn, like Priest of Light. The below setup will kill nearly anything prior to taking an action.
If you combine with some of the Basilisk traits, you’ll gain infinite turns through Carnal Genesis and repeated castings of spells. But honestly, you won’t need it as your heals will be doing so much damage with 2x Willow Spirits (hint: Everglow stacks).

Creatures to use:
Clairvoyant Spirit - Trait: Abnegation: When your creatures are healed, a random enemy takes damage equal to 50% of the amount of Health recovered. This trait does not stack.
Caritas Sanctus - Trait: Charity: After this creature is healed, heal your other creatures for the same amount. This trait does not heal creatures that also have this trait.
Decaying Vulpes - Trait: Corsac: This creature’s non-temporary, healing Spell Gems each have a 75% chance to be cast automatically at the start of battle.
Succubus Spirit - Trait: Carnal Genesis: When your creatures are healed, they have a 30% chance to move to the top of the Action Queue. This trait does not stack.
Willow Spirit - Trait: Everglow: Your creatures recover 100% more Health when healed.
Willow Spirit - Trait: Everglow: Your creatures recover 100% more Health when healed.

Optional Traits (Artifacts):
Zerda (Cosmic Vulpes): Your creatures’ non-temporary, healing Spell Gems each have a 30% chance to be cast automatically at the start of battle.
Pharaoh’s Boon (Sphinx Elder): Your creatures have 10% more Attack, Intelligence, Defense, and Speed for each creature of the same class fighting on your side. This trait does not stack.
Awakening (Crashing Basilisk): If this creature does not take damage from attacks or spells between each of its turns, each of your creatures cast one of their Spell Gems at random.
Sluice (Ethereal Basilisk): If this creature does not take damage from attacks or spells between each of its turns, it casts up to 3 of its Spell Gems at random.
Here Until Forever (Dormant Basilisk): If this creature does not take damage from attacks or spells between each of its turns, it recovers 100% Health and gains Shell.
Unbreakable* (Black Crystal Smith): Your creatures’ class-specific Shield artifacts prevent 100% of that class’ base damage and heal them for 30% Health.

Willow Spirit’s trait stacks. You’ll get insane healing from this.
With Zerda + Corsac traits, you’ll almost always (like 95% of the time) start a fight by casting Zephyr. With two Willow Spirits, that should be enough damage to wipe out the enemy team prior to even taking a turn. When you add Cast At Start of Battle on your spells, it’s nearly 100%.
Sphinx Elder is great for a 60% boost to stats. You have all Life creatures.
All your artifacts will require Blight Immunity. If the enemy has a Blight spell that happens at the start of battle, there’s a good chance you’ll die without it. It doesn’t come up often, but it is a wipe if it happens. And you can easily protect yourself from it.
Basilisk traits (Sluice, Awakening, and Here Until Forever) all work very well with Carnal Genesis. You’ll get infinite turns with group heals like Zephyr.

*If you use Unbreakable, craft Life Shield and put it on that artifact. You can technically have all 6 monsters using it. Then simply cast Condemn Light. Voila. Enemies change to Life, you are immune to Life damage and heal 30% from their damage.

This setup will work on everything except for Diamond Paragon. It’s a straight-up hard counter, and you’ll most likely die unless you’re using Unbreakable.
It will be a slog against Phase Knights (they take 95% less damage from Abnegation). It’s do-able, but you’ll probably die. Even if you don’t, it will take FOREVER to kill things.
Urhol Tremors will be annoying as well. If you happen to get multiples of them, you might die.
If you happen to fight both a Diamond Paragon and a Phase Knight, you will die, hands down. This also includes fighting this combination of traits in the Nether Realms.

Advanced Technique - How to kill anything in one cast
Acquire and max the perk called Chastise (no easy feat, will require 925 perk points!)
Acquire Breath of Life with Cast 1 Additional Time + Cast on Extra Target (optional)
Cast Breath of Life on your enemy, it will kill 100% of the time

This is the only way to get around Diamond Paragon (or it’s trait) at high level. It also requires you to get a turn, which you may or may not be able to do prior to dying.

Please do note that i only suggested creatures to mix and match for a better team, and i’m looking for s slightly more versatile variant that doesnt die if i face the D. Paragon. also note that i recommended getting a willow spirit.

My next post will be an expansion to the guide as well as including some of your reccomendations, Psylisa.

The guide is now availible on google docs:
link

Interesting. Thanks for sharing!

What do you think about Divinity? It should work like breath of life only for all creatures.
Also, I‘d consider mentioning the Friden avatar as an alternative to chastise for the first half of the perk. Blight deals only 25% of the healing as damage but feels more versatile and reliable if you can‘t one-shot yet.

[quote=“e0_lith, post:5, topic:3480”]Interesting. Thanks for sharing!

What do you think about Divinity? It should work like breath of life only for all creatures.
Also, I‘d consider mentioning the Friden avatar as an alternative to chastise for the first half of the perk. Blight deals only 25% of the healing as damage but feels more versatile and reliable if you can‘t one-shot yet.[/quote]
Divinity doesn’t work with it very well. You’re limited to your creature’s HP pool, and it doesn’t trigger Charity. Plus, you resurrect your opponents and heal them fully. It should be avoided except as a last resort in case your creatures die. Zephyr is definitely the way to go as it scales with your Intelligence, +Healing Perk, Everglow, and works with Charity.

Friden avatar isn’t an alternative to Chastise, honestly. You’ve got to grind up a TON of faction just to unlock the avatars, plus be able to kill the gods. By that point, you’ll have enough perk points to use Chastise anyways. Chastise is recommended solely due to Diamond Paragon, because he disables your creature’s traits (which means no Abnegation). Using a max Chastise and Breath of Life x2 (multicast), you can kill the offending Paragon, then proceed to mop up the remaining enemies when you have your traits restored.

Yseros is the avatar to go for. You’ll gain the 2 Shell runes, Mend rune, Invisible rune, the Scorn rune, Protect/Ward runes, and the Multicast rune. Xis Rune (one of the Mend runes) doesn’t work with Ebony Ent, however.

With the 6 creature setup above, you should be 1-shotting all enemies regardless outside of a few hard counters like Diamond Paragon and Phase Knight even without artifacts. You can do it as soon as you unlock the Overheal trait.

All of the Mage types have “broken” combinations like this. For instance, with Death you can summon and massively buff at the start of combat, then consume your summons or buff some more. It gets ludicrous with Unholy Augmentation and spells like Flesh Offering/Bone Offering/Spirit Offering. If you cast them on your own summoned creature, you’ll gain a ton of net stats and it gets sickening with Multicast. Plus you combine with the Death Mage Perks and spells like Dark Ritual. With Chaos, you can utilize on-hit effects and cast-at-start to one shot enemies with endless attack chains. I’ve done a solo creature run with Nature using Lone Wolf - and it’s essentially an infinite attack cycle/win condition. Sorcery is a bit trickier, but some of the spells like Vacuum, Timewalk (hint: use it on your own Basilisks), and Verdant Spheres / Elemental Barrage make it very interesting.

Here’s a video of the infinite turn team using the Abnegation setup.
This team is kind of slow, as I’m missing an Everglow trait, and a few other traits that would speed things up. My spells are far from optimal (missing a bunch of 0 cost spells as well as Cast Twice). I’m using a 0 cost regular Heal spell, for instance.

The Willow Spirit on the end is also my weakest creature, but it gets infinite turns via Awakening (equipped on the creature), Carnal Genesis, and Spectrum of Eternity. It’s not 100% guaranteed that it gets back to back turns, but between all the other heals flying, it’ll get another turn before the opponent, almost guaranteed. I have another creature with Sluice, so that also produces extra turns and massive heals.

But this will give you the general idea. In the video, I’m taking out a Lv. 10 Erebyss. It’s level is something like 14,000 compared to my lv. 800 or so. My HP is large due to Solace (your creatures gain 10% HP for each non-temporary Life Spell gem they have equipped) as well as my Nether Creature sharing HP via Nether Trait. Solace adds something like 500% HP because all I have are Life creatures and Life gems equipped.

The second video you can see a string of back to back turns.

Abnegation 01.mp4 (2.1 MB)

Abnegation 02.mp4 (2.19 MB)

Abnegation 03.mp4 (2.1 MB)