Android skin pallet fusion not working/showing

Hi, I got this game for my old cell phone, a Galaxy S5 (I think the minimum spec to run the game) and it works (but I have to make sure all other apps are closed and the RAM stays as empty as possible or the game lags, then freezes and crashes), however the skins for the fusion do not work or show up when fussing monsters together. This not working makes me sad, it is an aspect of the game I know exists but cannot experience. I have seen a post here about ios users having the same problem but I think it got fixed for them.

Unfortunately, there’s not much that can be done - I’m honestly surprised the game runs on that phone since 2GB RAM isn’t quite enough. I think the Galaxy S5 is something like 8 or 9 years old at this point so I can’t guarantee compatibility with every phone of all ages.

If you’d like a refund, I can help you out there at least. Just PM me your order number you received via e-mail from Google and I’ll get it taken care of.

Hi, I tried to find my receipt in my email but didn’t see it, I did find an option to request a refund and tried that out. It told me to wait 48 hours and see what happens. If I fail there I will look harder for the info you need. I really like the game and will instead get it for my laptop.

Just want to say thank you for the refund. I will be getting this game for the PC. Thank you for your help and sorry for taking up your time. Keep well.

1 Like