android version crash

Please copy and paste the following template into your post and answer the questions provided. Please do not hijack other peoples’ topics - if you want to report an issue, start a fresh topic using this template.

1. A crash

2. Crash to homescreen

3. Just downloaded the game for the phone, (loving it on pc) Currently the game Crashes to home screen when just trying to load it.

4. I am on the Samsung Galaxy S6 (model SM- g920v) android version 6.0.1

5. Currently release for android. (which ever version that is)

6. at present i have no other programs running, fresh download, and it simply gives me the "Unfortunately, Siralim 2 has stopped. I have also reported it via google, so i hope some help may come from that.

Thank you very much for putting this on android!!! i cant wait to play it at some point :slight_smile: just wanted to let you know, if you have any further questions just let me know!

According to others, restarting your phone should solve the issue. I’m really puzzled as to why this is necessary, but at least it’s a simple enough fix :slight_smile:

If that doesn’t work for you, please let me know!

That seemed to do the trick. If i received no answer that was my next idea. … From what tech i know, needing to restart ususally means there is a file that needs to be altered that is in use while its running… but not sure what files your game changes that would require that.

fixed though!!! thank you!!!