Any thoughts on resource aquisition?

Im completely starved on brimstone/crystal/granite, i sometimes dump excess of power to brim/crys, but thats just not doing it - +25% runes help a bit ofc, but considering 3k ess swap cost you should think 3 times before changing runes.
but we are talking now getting 100-150 ish per battle, maybe 2x that in itherian.
i think the answer could be fight higher monsters, but i guess it will be a long long way till realm 250+ ? or ith 150+ of starvation before battles will start to pay for breeding

so maybe im overlooking some stuff?

[quote=“Visio, post:1, topic:4051”]Im completely starved on brimstone/crystal/granite, i sometimes dump excess of power to brim/crys, but thats just not doing it - +25% runes help a bit ofc, but considering 3k ess swap cost you should think 3 times before changing runes.
but we are talking now getting 100-150 ish per battle, maybe 2x that in itherian.
i think the answer could be fight higher monsters, but i guess it will be a long long way till realm 250+ ? or ith 150+ of starvation before battles will start to pay for breeding

so maybe im overlooking some stuff?[/quote]
The runes help a bit, but I honestly find most of my resources stem from the random piles you get from chests. And you are correct; the rune cost to swap runes makes the resource runes not really worth it.

I’m pretty much forced to run lower, trivial realms in order to grind for resources.

[quote=“Psylisa, post:2, topic:4051”]The runes help a bit, but I honestly find most of my resources stem from the random piles you get from chests. And you are correct; the rune cost to swap runes makes the resource runes not really worth it.

I’m pretty much forced to run lower, trivial realms in order to grind for resources.[/quote]

oh i was thinking of running higher realms actually to get more from battles. and maybe playing with pandemonium tokens if the realm is right and crystal/brimstone is close to 0 anyway (hope they cant get negative :P)
but other than that was thinking maybe i overlook something.
but we ll see the new patch mechanic that allows to summon with high heredity based on mages level. guess should stop breeding for a while and just mess with new summon batches to uncap main team

edit: dammnit i got it all wrong, summoning creatures in the brazier have nothing to do with new patch, it was referring to summons in battle. heh well.

[quote=“Visio, post:3, topic:4051”]oh i was thinking of running higher realms actually to get more from battles. and maybe playing with pandemonium tokens if the realm is right and crystal/brimstone is close to 0 anyway (hope they cant get negative :P)
but other than that was thinking maybe i overlook something.
but we ll see the new patch mechanic that allows to summon with high heredity based on mages level. guess should stop breeding for a while and just mess with new summon batches to uncap main team

edit: dammnit i got it all wrong, summoning creatures in the brazier have nothing to do with new patch, it was referring to summons in battle. heh well.[/quote]
P. Tokens can indeed be negative resources, and when they are, it HURTS. I don’t use them anymore, due to that. The negative resources seems to come up much more frequently than the positive ones. Out of a batch of 100 I used (still small sample size), I got positive resources once, and negative resources 5 times.

If you mean can your resources go below 0, the answer is no.