Arcane

Sometimes my Nix Creeper with Arcane doesn´t get MP back until the start of her turn.

It get´s Arcane from Arcane Enchantment castet by my Accursed Pit Worm.

It happens often when my Nix Creeper had Curse or Scorn.

I might be missing something but Arcane is supposed to regenerate mana only at the start of a creature’s turn. Is that not happening?

No, it doesn´t happen. Example: My Accursed Pit Worm cast Dark Enchantment and my Nix Creeper gets the Arcane-Buff. Then my Nix Creeper starts his turn and nothing happens.

It seems to be working fine for me. Nothing will happen if a creature already has 100% Mana. Maybe that’s it?

The Monster has lesser than half of his Mana, because it acts before the Accursed Pit Worm and get Arcane in the second turn.

Maybe its only on Death Monsters or the Nix Race? On my Djinn it works normaly, I think. I try it on other Monsters.

Oh, I made an mistake: My Nix Creeper gets Arcane from Arcane Enchantment from my Phase Marauder, not from my Accursed Pit Worm with Dark Enchantment.

But its fact, it doesn´t get Mana back. Sometimes it gets Mana in Turn 1, then in second turn not but again in third turn.

Theres an thing I forget to say: My Nix Creeper has Arcane, Ward and Multicast at the same time. Maybe Multicast blocks Arcane by issue?

I have gained mana with Arcane while affected by Multicast so it can’t be that.

Do you have a Priest on your team? Does it happen when your Nix acts after a Priest has done their buff thing?

There’s a bug where one Priest will negate the Start of Turn effect of another Priest if that one is next in the Action Queue. I wonder if it goes further than that and if Priests are just negating any Start of Turn effects of the next creature in the queue.

[quote=“Gringar, post:9, topic:4068”]I have gained mana with Arcane while affected by Multicast so it can’t be that.

Do you have a Priest on your team? Does it happen when your Nix acts after a Priest has done their buff thing?

There’s a bug where one Priest will negate the Start of Turn effect of another Priest if that one is next in the Action Queue. I wonder if it goes further than that and if Priests are just negating any Start of Turn effects of the next creature in the queue.[/quote]

I HAVE an Priest- An War Priest that acts right before my Nix Creeper. That must be the clue to this case!

Really good catch Gringar, thanks! I would never have thought of that.