Artifact traits

It’d be nice if the details of an artifact’s trait were available when looking at that artifact. As it is, I have to either remember the name and look it up in the library list, or equip it to a creature and read it from there.

you can select artifact and chose ‘view its trait’

Not if you just found it and it’s in your Pending items.

technically its not yours yet so you cant exactly decide to keep or toss it anyways

I can with a Black Hole.

It would be nice to be able to inspect the item to know if it’s something I want to ditch a level immediately for.

[quote=“Psylisa, post:5, topic:4460”]I can with a Black Hole.

It would be nice to be able to inspect the item to know if it’s something I want to ditch a level immediately for.[/quote]

Hard to imagine such a dangerous level. There are fountains, so probably itherian realm. Where more valuable items are itherian artifacts thats are named after their trait and worth keeping in any case since you need 100 for achiev. But ye, would be cool in pending category show artifacts trait description just under artifact in right side of the interface. For those who care. I mean after some time playing you ll check your artifacts like every 50-100 realms most likely, unless you ll have one with some very unique and shiny sprite/name and will be just curious :slight_smile:

[quote=“Visio, post:6, topic:4460”]

[quote=“Psylisa, post:5, topic:4460”]I can with a Black Hole.

It would be nice to be able to inspect the item to know if it’s something I want to ditch a level immediately for.[/quote]

Hard to imagine such a dangerous level. There are fountains, so probably itherian realm. Where more valuable items are itherian artifacts thats are named after their trait and worth keeping in any case since you need 100 for achiev. But ye, would be cool in pending category show artifacts trait description just under artifact in right side of the interface. For those who care. I mean after some time playing you ll check your artifacts like every 50-100 realms most likely, unless you ll have one with some very unique and shiny sprite/name and will be just curious :)[/quote]
What isn’t dangerous for you is dangerous for others. The argument that “this realm isn’t dangerous” isn’t a very good one when someone is requesting a feature to improve the game.

i mean why not, its a good thing to be able to look up the trait from pending window. for first few dozens of hours its pretty good feature even. But again on those hours you wont have black holes, idk, i think i cant see if its any bad, and can be good, up to devs. Tbh its usually too late to use black hole when you want to cuz its dangerous, its still good when you just have to go NOW, but sadly cant use out of combat :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway just disregard my point in the discussion. Im so eager to see talisman powers or gods that i tend to look with prejudice on anything that can delay it :stuck_out_tongue: