Backing out of artifact assignment locks selection on far left creature

1) Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
Bug.

2) If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3) Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
When assigning an artifact to a creature through the Creatures > Equip Artifact submenu, backing out of your list of artifacts will cause your selection to lock on to the creature to the far left. From there, you can Equip Artifacts onto creatures that already have artifacts equipped! Fortunately, there has been no loss of artifacts in my experience. Selecting a different creature is not possible until you back out of the Creatures submenu entirely. It’s a small bug but its caused me to fumble with my equipment quite a bit. :stuck_out_tongue:

4) What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
Windows.

5) What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
I’m playing on version 1.0.4 from Steam.

6) Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
Fumbling with my equipment and noticing that my fumbling was due to some weird menuing more than my usual indecisiveness.