Battle crash *probably a dupe bug but one line call is different

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.
Screen shot posted it looks exactly like my other one ut one function is called from a different line. Probably the same error but I figured it might help track done the bug so I posted it.
Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
Casting the death spell on my ogre again. He is a sore loser becausr if he dies sometimes he insists on ruining my fun.
What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

Note 4
What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1.1 1

Does the creature you’re talking about have the ‘Dark Embrace’ trait?

My neither creature does. But not the one that casted sudden death or the ogre. Ogre has sadism. I also have the trait that causes death effects to run twice. But I always cast the choas spell to add traits so he moght of had it temporarly.