Battle Crash, Steel Storm.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,3] out of range [1,3] - -7.targets(100002,3)
at gml_Script_bc_CreatureCast
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Script_bc_CreatureCast (line 0)
gml_Script_bc_CreatureCastSpellGem
gml_Script_bc_SpellsOnHit
gml_Script_bc_OnDeath
gml_Script_bc_ExecuteEvents
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0

Do you have any of the new expansion creatures on your team?

Didn’t notice the reply. No. And it seems it happens all the time with spells, no matter what spells. Even if they’re not triggering anything else.

I’ve cleared a ton of realms with your save file and I haven’t been able to reproduce this crash, unfortunately. Maybe there’s one specific trait that your enemies have that can cause it to occur. If it happens again, could you please let me know if there are any new expansion creatures on the enemy team?

Maybe it has to do with the spells I use. As my team hasn’t changed and it still happens.

I frequently use Fury Swipes on my Asura in order for it’s Unicorn trait to activate and buff my creatures with each attack.

I frerquently use Magic Missile on my Sanctus

I frequently use Holy Nova on my Justicar.

A few of my creatures have Verdant Spheres, and I use that spell on my Justicar so they can cast Holy Nova.

I really do love this game, but it’s getting to the point where I don’t want to play because these crashes are happening all the time now, I can barely play for 10 minutes in realms most of the time :confused: