Battle Crash Time!

Yup again and again and again!

win 7

version 2.1.6

I hit some sort of start the battle with X before the fight that crashed me if that has any bearing - running a lone wolf hound group making me immune to all debuffs

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,6] out of range [1,2] - -7.targets(100002,6)
at gml_Script_bc_CreatureCast
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Script_bc_CreatureCast (line 0)
gml_Script_bc_CreatureCastSpellGem
gml_Script_bc_SpellsOnHit
gml_Script_bc_StartupEffects
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0

Do you have any spell gems that have the “Cast At Start Of Battle” property? If so, can you tell me which spells they are?

I do have a single cast at start gem… hold on let me restart after…

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,6] out of range [1,2] - -7.targets(100002,6)
at gml_Script_bc_CreatureCast

stack frame is
gml_Script_bc_CreatureCast (line 0)
gml_Script_bc_CreatureCastSpellGem
gml_Script_bc_SpellsOnHit
gml_Script_bc_StartupEffects
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0

Again.

The spell gem is Necrosis

it has:
18% cast on crit
63% cast at start
19% cast on dodge

No idea what the game was thinking, found it that way and it followed me home!

Would you mind sending your save file to me? You can either upload it to the cloud and then send me your Cloud ID (via PM if you want!) or e-mail it to me at zack@thylacinestudios.com. It’ll be in C:\Users\Zack\AppData\Local\Siralim2\save and will end in .ini.

PM’d my cloud account. Sorry for the delay, re-re-reading Gene Wolfe’s Book of the New Sun. ;D