Battles slowed severely after 2.1.0 and 2.1.1 patch

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.

No crashes

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

In any battle screen, enemy attacks and player creature reactions to those attacks slow down the game severely (there’s a brief lag before the event attack text, as if the game is processing, then the text shows up along with player creature response / animations).

It appears to get slower the more enemy creatures in the battle.

Player party composition doesn’t seem to have an effect.

It’s odd, because battles ran smoothly before the 2.1.0 update when I was playing yesterday.

Device/Os

Android 5.02, Blu Studio Energy

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

Sorry for my English first. Confirm this, Android 6.0.1, v2.0.0, 2.1.0, 2.1.1, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro and Nox Emulator. In battles game sometimes freeze even for 1 - 2 seconds, and because i’m pressing “A” all time for turbo mode - my creatures often attacks and cast spells automatically after freeze. Also damage numbers and +/- stats/status effects fly up with microfreeze every 0.5 seconds or so. Also i have microfreezes every 0.5 sec when walking in castle or Realm. Tried frameskip on/off, High Performance Mode on/off. Nothing of this happens before 2.0.0.
And please, let us decide in options about autoselect (like post 2.1.0) or not (pre 2.1.0) creatures actions when constantly pressing E or A. I almost always play between other things and can’t see when i must release the button for take orders. The game is literally unplayable for me after 2.1.0 with this “autoselect command” feature/bug =(

Exactly the same issue here too.
I’m using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S, 10.5, with Android 6.0.1.

Can confirm. Nexus 5x with android 6.0.1. Was buttery smooth most of the time prior to the DLC.