Blood Reaper : Not Working on Friendly Creature

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?

Bug

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

I have a Blood Reaper on my Team
I have a Friendly Creature on my Team who is below 25% Health
I attack the Friendly Creature with my Blood Reaper

I expected the Blood Reaper to kill my Friendly Creature and heal all other creatures on my team.

The Blood Reaper ability did not activate

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).

Windows 7 (NA)

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.

I expect that Blood Reaper is implemented as Enemy only. However, the ability to sacrifice a low-health creature to heal others on your team seems like a fun (and not broken) use of the ability.

I had another creature on my team with the “Savior” ability (so he took part of the damage from the Blood Reaper attack).
This probably doesn’t matter, but I guess it could be the case that there is a broken interaction between Reaper abilities and Savior