Boss Battle Bug

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Bug

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    Nether boss battles with The Unguided (I am at the one on Nether realm 90, but I remember the same issue in the previous one) the Inspect text on the boss reads “All spells cost 0 Mana, and all creatures always have Scorn. In addition, your creatures always have Multicast.” But in both boss battles, no creatures have scorn, and spells are not free to cast (at least for my side, I am not sure about the enemies mana.) The enemies are actually attacking me, so I am sure they do not have some invisible scorn thing.

4. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
    Windows

5. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

6. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.

Found the problem - thank you!