Breeding result shows as a high-level reward

The breeding in Siralim 2 and 3 is great, but at higher levels when i’m literally sitting in 460 creatures deep, it would be nice to have some hint that i’m not going to breed the same creature i already have 50 of. I’m not asking for a result display across the board, maybe just a hint that we already have that creature discovered/bred/have a core?

I thought that’s what the change to breeding recipes was about. In Siralim 2, you would get all sorts of recipes, and there wasn’t much point to experimenting with breeding. In Siralim 3, it seems like the breeding combinations you find in realms are more for eliminating breeding combinations that would result in something you already have in your bestiary. It won’t eliminate everything, of course, but it helps encourage breeding experimentation, something which is even more possible without power balance to worry about.

It’s kind of the opposite in S3.
There are sooooo many breeding recipes, that most experimentation breedings will loop back to the tier 1-3 creatures. The tier 4 critters are mostly locked behind emblem purchases, which some require quite a bit of favor. So you kind of get “stuck” with the same 100 creatures until post-game.

Some creatures only have a single pattern, as well. So unless you know that very specific two-creature combination, you’re not making something new.

[quote=“Psylisa, post:3, topic:4349”]

It’s kind of the opposite in S3.
There are sooooo many breeding recipes, that most experimentation breedings will loop back to the tier 1-3 creatures. The tier 4 critters are mostly locked behind emblem purchases, which some require quite a bit of favor. So you kind of get “stuck” with the same 100 creatures until post-game.

Some creatures only have a single pattern, as well. So unless you know that very specific two-creature combination, you’re not making something new.[/quote]

Exactly. I keep ending up with the same creature i just need its really annoying and takes a lot away from the fun. At the very least can we be notified when the result will just be the same as the first picked creature