Bug 0.4.5: Crash at the end of combat

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_controller:

second index out of bounds request 0,-31998 maximum size is 968
############################################################################################

called from - gml_Script_scr_CreatureClass (line 11)
called from - gml_Script_bc_HandleBattleAftermath (line 95)
called from - gml_Object_obj_controller_Step_0 (line 188)

Sorry I can’t give any other information. If needed I can give team comp but don’t remember what I was obliterating.

One thing I do remember of 2 of my crashes is some or all the enemies were imlers.

Getting the same error

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_controller:

second index out of bounds request 0,-31998 maximum size is 968

called from - gml_Script_scr_CreatureClass (line 11)
called from - gml_Script_bc_HandleBattleAftermath (line 95)
called from - gml_Object_obj_controller_Step_0 (line 188)

If it helps any, it is happening in Meraxis’s realm and actually happens in the middle of fights too. Right now my team is made up entire of Asura creatures and I am running zero realm instability and realm level 1 because I am trying to gather the emblems I need to get some of the aspects, so that should narrow down the potential possibilities some.

Just got the same crash error again. In Regalis area this time. Normal monster not a Nemesis type.

I also got this very same crash at the end of a battle. Weird since I played a lot this weekend and only came across once, I was also on Meraxis’s realm when it happened.

Am also on 0.4.5 I’ve never opted for Test Branch

Same here

Happened at the end of battle and I can confirm it was against Imlers.

Realm 74 with 0 realm instability, on meraxis domain.

I’ve crashed 5 times in a short time. Meraxis’s realm, zero instabilities, imlers in all battles. I’m trying to get emblems.

Meraxis’ realm is pretty much unplayable for me now. If I get it randomly I just save and quit. While usually random I have tried enough times to know that it will crash in one of the fights at the end more often the not.
Using a new character this time Tribalist unfused basic monsters same issue. Not nemesis just random fights in the realm no Realm Instability. Did not have issue the first story run through 3 times in a row when selected after.
Regalis realm the same thing can occur but for me more random same error.
As of now no other realms have this issue that I have experienced.

I agree, Meraxis’s realm is currently unplayable. I’m assuming it will get fixed in the next patch, otherwise beta testers will will all stall at that point. It’s definitely something to do with imlers.