- Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
- If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.
- Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
When a creature uses an effect that gives itself an extra turn, such as when a Haste’s second cast randomly selects the caster, the caster goes to the bottom of the turn stack anyway.
- What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
- What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
- Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
The caster gets a second icon in the turn order, but that icon goes away at the end of the turn. This has happened to me with both Haste and Spur the Heavens trait, but not Fallen Carnage.