Bug: Fatal Error

Got this when I clicked to enchant:

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_enchenchant:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get -1.item(100036, -1)
at gml_Object_obj_enchenchant_Draw_64
###################################################################

Was able to do this three times running, so it appears to be non-random.

I am working on a hotfix for this now. Sorry about that.

Happens. If you can find some way to make it available quickly rather than Humble Bundle’s 3-5 hour wait, that would be great, but I suspect that’s beyond your control.

Mechanics of delivery: on Humble Bundle, only the date indicates a game’s new version. Not time, nor version. So if you put up 1.06 there, how will we know when it arrives? Or distinguish it from 1.05, if it lists alongside? :slight_smile:

I didn’t know that, actually! I’ll make it a point from now on to only announce releases after they’ve uploaded the new version.

The good news is that our Steam Greenlight campaign is going VERY well, and all Humble/Groupees customers will get a free Steam key when it’s released. Steam will allow me to push out updates automatically and (almost) instantly, so that’ll be pretty nice.

Edit: This time, though, I’ll post in this topic after I have received confirmation about v1.0.6.

Thanks!

A correction: when you click to download on Humble Bundle you do see the name of the archive. You just doni’t see it before that.

That said, it’s still showing 1.05 as the latest. Makes you wonder if they switch off at 11 PM, put out the cat, and go to bed.

Yeah, unfortunately it’s pretty slow sometimes. Especially the Groupees team. I’m really sorry to everyone who is inconvenienced by these delays. Once we get on Steam things should run much more smoothly.

Just as long as we can keep getting a non-Steam version at the same time. Because Steam won’t let two people on the same account play a singleplayer title at the same time, and this could be a problem–as it is sometimes in my household, where my wife and I are both playing Siralim.

Still no 1.06 from Humble Bundle. That’s about 14 hours since the announcement. Hardly a record, but it’s good to see that they’re trying for one. I guess.