Bug (moved from Steam Forum) - Hunters not repeating

Hunter’s trait attacts don’t repeat correct number of times

1. No crash involved.

2. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    Create a team with multiple hunter creatures (I have 5 of 6 on my team). When each of them attacks, they should all have 5 follow-on attacks from their trait. They normally appear to get only 1 or 2 now. My team consists of 1 each of servant, faith, moon, director and light hunter plus a hammer lord.

3. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac, or Linux? Win 7 64 bit

4. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner. 1.1.1 (also reported for 1.1.0)

5. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
    Initially I had 5 servant hunters and it seemed to work properly (I didn’t count, but there was always a lot of follow on attacks. Now with the mixed team, most of them get only 1 or 2 follow on attacks. note that it is not due to the number of live hunters - this happens when all 5 are still alive…