[Bug] Provoking and Defending icon

Hey ! It’s me again :3

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Bug

2) If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    Ok. It’s nothing much, really. If you encounter a 6-monsters team, and the lower left one is the last killed, and is killed when provocking or defending, the icon that indicate that stance will not remove itself until you pass the experience page. I did not notice that bug on creatures in other position than the lower(front?)-left one.

2. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
    Windows

3. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
    Latest, but I remember seeing it on older version. I waited to see if it would occur again : it does.

4. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
    I would suggest to wait to meet a physical creature ont this position and then applying scorn on it, with no status so it won’t suicide itself.