I’m currently building some kind of “suicide bomb” team and I noticed that sometimes my creatures would kill themselves without any input from me after my first “Provoke” action. I’m actually not sure where this is coming from, but I suspect that using the traits Moon Dance and Cannibalistic Tendencies together have the following effect:
- I order A to provoke and it dies right away (Cannibalistic Tendencies).
- B continues A’s second provoke (Moon Dance) and also dies without my input (Cannibalistic Tendencies).
- C continues B’s provoke (Moon Dance) and dies (Cannibalistic Tendencies)
- … (continue until it’s the enemy’s turn)
My team is the following (creature + traits):
- Brilliant Creation
- Woe (enemies take 50% of max HP when this creature dies)
- Big Boned (max HP++, rest of the stats min)
- Final Sting (+300% dmg then dies)
- Dark Embrace (+ bonus stats when ally dies)
- Reinvigoration (rez a random ally when attacking)
Aerum Rift Dancer
- Moon Dance (provoke twice)
- Cannibalistic Tendencies (kill ally creatures who use provoke and give buff to others)
- Ruby attunement (+100% HP)
I also made a short video. I only used provoke at 0:05.