Think I broke sequence of god encounters around realm 31:
- First time I attempted to go to Eternity’s End, ended up in the Cutthroat Jungle. (Think that bit’s supposed to happen)
However, I died before speaking to Torun.
- Went back to realm 31, and ended up in Eternity’s End, spoke to Vertraag, got the quest ‘The King of Nex’, cleared that realm.
- On to realm 32, Eternity’s End, where I died again.
- Went to realm 30 next, which came up as Eternity’s End. Cleared, then on to realm 31.
- 31 was Eternity’s End again, got the realm quest to find Vertraag’s altar. Spoke to Vertraag - same conversation as the first time I met him.
- Back to realm 32, Cutthroat Jungle. This time I found Torun without dying, had a conversation (got shouted at…same thing with that dude really), and got the quest to hunt down Imp Impington.
So after speaking to Torun (and actually looking at target realm depths for my quests), I think I should’ve been clearing the Cutthroat Jungle before getting to Eternity’s End. Seems like dying before initially meeting with Torun broke…something and i got spat into Vertraag’s place a bit too soon.
Should probably note that I’ve not used power to choose where I was going. For realm 30, i had the choice but left it at random. Didn’t get a choice for the other noted travels - it’s just where the altar sent me.