Bunch of suggestions.

Some of them are probably repeats, sorry bout that.

UI/menu improvements

1. Display current currency in summoning brazier

2. Hold position when selling items at the blacksmith

3. Ability to lock an item in your inventory (hide’s it on blacksmith screen)

4. Option to unequip all current monsters

5. Option to unequip all stabled monsters

6. Ability to buy back items from blacksmith

7. Confirmation with release creature option

8 ) Stable all monsters option

1. For gem altar to allow creation/enchantment of multiple gems without doing this individually.

2. For gem altar to list amount of particles.

3. For bynine to list amount of particles for the type selected and display if you have had that creature before.

4. Auto text scroll, ability to hold the attack button (with adjustable delay’s)

5. Ability to rearrange monsters and spells without removing them from party/spellbook

Balance issues.

I feel Boss battles seem exploitable with spells, So i have a few suggestions for this.

1. To make boss battles both more varied with restrictions or even bonuses.

(Yes i know bosses already have cool semi abilities.)

1. Create a new spell group, basically rare versions of spells that specifically allow you to use them in boss fights (giving you the ability to make some types more common than others)

My reasoning for this is i feel it further encourages monster development. Some boss fights might allow specific spells of the new type and some battles could do things like not allow ANY spells as well as disable weapons which causes the entire fight to boil down to monster ability instead of nuke spells and artifacts.

Enhancements.

1. New spell, Tracking.

This spell allows you to choose to track a particular monster on the next level (causes it to generate more often) by using a particle of that type, trying to track a monster that is not yet unlocked in the dungeon results in failure. (such as NPC reward particles) This could be the enhanced version of Scroll of Alteration (because i would guess this would probably lock in a particular mysterious realm.)

1. Alternatively the castle could contain such a feature instead although i feel that in the form of a scroll (or even an item) it gives more control on how often it can be used.

My reasoning for this is this allows the player to push for a particular form of nether egg late game when there are a huge amount of monster species and variation and no way to filter the 300 or so monster types.

1. Katarina rewards items based on monsters collected.

These are some great suggestions, thanks a lot. I’ve made a note to add several of these in the next update.

And just so you know, you can already re-order your creatures by opening the menu and selecting “Reorder”

[quote=“Zack, post:2, topic:74”]These are some great suggestions, thanks a lot. I’ve made a note to add several of these in the next update.

And just so you know, you can already re-order your creatures by opening the menu and selecting “Reorder”[/quote]

Hmm i missed that one, good to know.

Only diabolic horde types actually benefit from their abilities which the wording of their abilities should clarify.

It would help for testing if i could see the stats of my creatures during inspection while in combat.

It would be nice to be able to see the current realm’s shrine effect at any time

Also a Combat log as well as the ability to dump the combat log into a txt file.

On quite a side note, yet since it is “concise proposals” type thread:

1. Could it be made possible to review desc of already identified creature in battle ?
  2. Could Enchantress highlight resulting artifact, instead of making player to search it ?
  3. Could at least typing of targeted enemy be shown to quickly estimate reasonability to attack it ?
  4. Could it be possible to toggle bars on top of opposing team’s sprites, for showing health and status descs (may be as icons ?)
  5. Could there be added some kind of “pillage mode” to send your team into AI’s control for finished nearly won encounter ?
Also a Combat log as well as the ability to dump the combat log into a txt file.
Seconded and already requested it right on Greenlight page, btw.

Clarify? This already exists in the library if i understand correctly what you are asking for. Your reply is unclear.

This is good to mention since item crafting is the current feature being worked on. I feel like the item a player is working on needs to stay selected both between actions and shop visits myself.

[quote=“Guevara-chan, post:6, topic:74”]

Seconded and already requested it right on Greenlight page, btw.[/quote]

I’m not sure what you are seeking with this reply, i didn’t read your reply on steam’s greenlight it’s just a feature i wanted due to not being able to report bugs correctly, i have to play hours or more to find the same bug sometimes to report it. Regardless we need the activity over here so these forums are a much better place to post suggestions than the greenlight page :slight_smile:

Also i noticed i have something strange in there, “11) For bynine to list amount of particles for the type selected and display if you have had that creature before.”

Err? Remnant’s of my feedback on art I’m sure since i was working on i at the same time. Jut typed in the wrong window.

Clarify? This already exists in the library if i understand correctly what you are asking for. Your reply is unclear.
Well, it was suggested for in-battle interface: one of least informative places of Siralim. You cast Identify Creature, press E for few excess times.
I feel like the item a player is working on needs to stay selected both between actions and shop visits myself.
What’s even more: I feel like the whole item list needs to be auto-refreshed after fighting Sigil or PT encounter right from it. Not that it much troublesome to do by hand, but...

Ah ok, i haven’t made many suggestions towards that because it’s probably intended that you learn the monsters as you go and learn to judge them by the damage they do as far as level and how likely you are to kill them in a single hit for example. I do feel the identify monster spell could be persistent the whole fight and that there could be an identify all monsters spell.

As Bazoril said, the in-combat ambiguity is very much intentional, so for now there are no plans to add health bars or anything similar. The inventory menus will receive some heavy polish in the next update, though.

I was talking about hints from targeting window to be (optionally) always visible, not full-fledged HP bar.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I’ll make a note to include that in the next update then.

I do think that if you own a particle of a monster, or at least cast Identify Monster, that it would display a monster’s type; I barely ever use the weakness system because it would involve memorizing every monster’s type or writing it down, which feels like it brings too much hassle for such a major part of the combat system. I don’t think it should be visible if unidentified and if you don’t have a particle of them (having a particle would allow you to see the type in your particlees menu), but I don’t see harm in adding it if you do; if it needs to be more difficult to unlock; having it only appear if you have created the monster or have 3 particles would work, too.

Oh, mine… It’s me here again, and whole Siralim already crept up to release ? Nice lapse for me or prominent pace for Zack – whatever, things unfortunately seems yet to change vastly enough.

Say, recently I tempted myself with team of rather defense-oriented representatives of minon spectrum. My following conclusions could approximately be broken into 3 hypothetical ways for those ground of tactics:

1. Siralim would eventually receive some rather available methodic of provoking enemy forces into attacking particular teammate. It would not be Taunt spells, it’s gonna never be Taunt spells. Some kind of ‘Intercept’ standard order to sacrifice turn together with, say, quarter of all defences in return of tangible chances (50%) to catch some blows meant for other teammates gonna work.
  2. Siralim would eventually receive some rather available methodic of distracting enemy blows form particular units. Honestly, I’m rather unsure about that one myself, yet imagine dual rows-style full front of Storms, Amaranths, Necropolises – you know, sounds like a chance to actually see them in adequate (as in, not relying on opponent’s whims to strike particular minion, useful only on hit) player’s team.
  3. Siralim would eventually receive plain nothing to stop being assault-feast with prevalent weapn accessories and occasional healers\vivifies and, may be, Stronghold. So be it, well, Stronghold.

…Your bet ?

Wow, suggestion #1 is an awesome idea! That will almost definitely be implemented. Thanks! That will make a lot of creatures far more useful.