Can an Artifact have multiple copies of the same property?

Can an artifact have the same property in two different secondary statistic slots? (I think the answer is no)

What happens if you go to the Enchantress and try to put a new copy of (say) “Attack” on an artifact that already has a secondary “Luck” property?

I believe that I just accidentally tried to add “Luck” to an artifact that already had a secondary “Luck” property. The Enchantress definitely took my Resources, but I am not sure if anything else happened. (In particular, I don’t remember what the artifact looked like before hand … but I believe it was 4/5 property slots filled before and it is now still 4/5 property slots filled … so I am guessing that the enchantment just failed and I lost my resources, but I am not certain … it is possible that it re-rolled the number on the property.)

Yes. They stack together. Go to the Blacksmith and check under Reforge - you’ll see the seperate stacks you can reroll. That stacking is what makes Brim Smith viable; take a sword and put 10 attack stacks it.

Though, you not filling a slot with an enchant would be supremely weird.

You can not have multiple of any % chance or % reward enchants and only one legendary enchant, other than that I think you can mix and match whatever you want to :slight_smile:

[quote=“VagrantSun, post:2, topic:751”]Yes. They stack together. Go to the Blacksmith and check under Reforge - you’ll see the seperate stacks you can reroll. That stacking is what makes Brim Smith viable; take a sword and put 10 attack stacks it.

Though, you not filling a slot with an enchant would be supremely weird.[/quote]

Thanks, I think I figured out what happened. I need to pay more attention when I visit the enchantress. I pulled one property off the item in question and then stuck a second stack of Luck on it … which is why the number of stacks stayed the same. (I had two artifacts that I wanted to remove Death Defense from, and I got them confused.)

I appreciate the clarification on how this works :->