Can you make a nether that levels as fast as a normal creature? Yes, but its bad

I performed an experiment with the goal of determining if I could make some use of my white nether orbs.
My question was if I could make a nether creature that levels as fast as a normal creature but has a small boost to one of its stats, perhaps 1-2 activations and a few gems.
In short, the answer is no.

Details and math
Two creatures were used to gather the data:

1. Diamond - black orb with 1 diamond activation and 10 gems.
  2. Topaz - no diamonds involved

My first question was how much EXP bonus per gem do diamonds give? (19%)

Took them both at level 1 and won a fight.
Diamond got 358xp
Topaz got 188xp

358 / 188 = 1.904
So a 190% xp bonus for 10 gems, which means each gem should be giving us 19% xp bonus.

My second question is how much EXP does a nether need to level vs a normal creature? (10x)
Level 1 nether = 1000 for level 2
Level 1 normal = 100 for level 2
Wow, ok, so they need 10x the EXP to level up.

The third question is how much EXP does a nether creature earn vs. a normal creature? (33%)
Took my two nethers (level 1) and a normal creature into a fight:
Diamond 360xp
Topaz 189
Normal 567
189 / 567 = .333

So we need x3 EXP to earn the normal amount, then we need x10 EXP to level at the same rate…
Ran these numbers and determined that with a White nether orb, with 10 activations and 30 gems we get 2949.75% bonus EXP. ( 19% EXP x 30 gems x 1.5 white orb bonus x 3.45 from activations )

Which is close enough to call normal experience, but that leaves no room left for even the slightest stat boost on a normal Orb…

Which leads me to question four; what do I do with all these white orbs?!

Yeah, this seems consistent with an experiment that was run earlier this year (by Kejal - I believe?) with Diamond Enchantments.

I think that Diamond Enchantments in Siralim 1 are an interesting idea, but sadly, the math just doesn’t work out :-<

As far as I love Siralim, I think the whole game has sunk into complex maths and severe unbalancing problems. Nether creatures have a major problems : they evolve slowly.

Hopefully Siralim 2 will address all those problems !

I’m a newbie, level 50 or so in the game. I haven’t created any nether creatures yet. Is it worth it to create them, since they level slowly?

Also, should I go ahead and create the Nightwing Gargoyle at this point, or is that a waste of time? I have level 7 Spoils of War stat. Thanks.

[quote=“Vern of Ernest, post:4, topic:1160”]I’m a newbie, level 50 or so in the game. I haven’t created any nether creatures yet. Is it worth it to create them, since they level slowly?

Also, should I go ahead and create the Nightwing Gargoyle at this point, or is that a waste of time? I have level 7 Spoils of War stat. Thanks.[/quote]

Yes, it is very much worth it. They level slowly, but a lvl 20 nether creature can take on lvl 50+ without much issue. The realms scale to your average party level, so if you get many nether creatures it will be easier to go deeper. (IE the realm has monsters 15 above your average party level, which is lower due to the low level of the nethers, but the nethers are super powerful.) I have a Massive Diamond on one of my artifacts, which helps them level. (Your creatures that are a lower level than your character gain 200% more experience points at the end of battle. Ability can only activate once per battle.)

I feel like any diamonds on a nether is a bit of a waste, because you can be adding more attack/health/def/speed instead, making it more powerful.

For an example, I have a nether Dryad Naturalist made with the castle quest orb, 9 rubys (health), 3 sapphires (defense,) and 3 topaz (speed/luck.) I used one topaz activation, one sapphire, and the rest ruby (3?) It is currently level 38 and has 1147 health. I also have a plain (non-nether) royal phoenix that is level 84 and has 763 health. So even though my Dryad is less than half the level, it already has more health. The Dryad has a little less defense than the Phoenix, because I only used 3 gems and 1 activation there. My dryad at level 38 easily tanks the stuff I see on realm 5, which is most likely about level 76. (Average party level +1/realm after realm 3, I am guessing that is how it works.)

As far as the gargoyle, I find it extremely useful. You still have many tiers of monsters to go, as well as other rituals, so a huge bonus to resources is awesome.