Cannot TP to realm

use teleporter

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_Control:

Variable obj_Control.rid(100518, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_scr_PlayerHasRune
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_PlayerHasRune (line 0)
gml_Script_scr_CritHasPassive
gml_Script_scr_GetCreatureStat
gml_Script_scr_UpdateCreature
gml_Script_scr_CreateRandomEnemyCreature
gml_Script_scr_InitializeObject
gml_Script_scr_place_objects
gml_Script_scr_RandomWalkGen
gml_Object_obj_Control_Create_0

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_Control:

stack frame is

This happened to me too. I had just experienced the Voracious Worpelganger ‘Mind Tricks’ freeze, and on reboot, this started occurring persistently, 100% chance (did not look for a workaround).

I had entered Realm 4, which was the Realm of Time. I had used a minor sigil which had been found on that level, and finished the fight with no issues. I got into a random battle with a Berserker, the ‘Mind Tricks’ freeze happened, and then upon reboot was unable to teleport to any realm. The ‘Mind Tricks’ was cast by my Voracious Worpelganger, but I’m sorry I don’t remember why the freeze happened. It was one of these conditions: a) My creature just used it while both he and the target were still alive. b) Creature used it after he died while target was alive. c) Both creatures were dead.

[quote=“Ender45O, post:2, topic:1421”]___________________________________________
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_Control:

stack frame is

This happened to me too. I had just experienced the Voracious Worpelganger ‘Mind Tricks’ freeze, and on reboot, this started occurring persistently, 100% chance (did not look for a workaround).

I had entered Realm 4, which was the Realm of Time. I had used a minor sigil which had been found on that level, and finished the fight with no issues. I got into a random battle with a Berserker, the ‘Mind Tricks’ freeze happened, and then upon reboot was unable to teleport to any realm. The ‘Mind Tricks’ was cast by my Voracious Worpelganger, but I’m sorry I don’t remember why the freeze happened. It was one of these conditions: a) My creature just used it while both he and the target were still alive. b) Creature used it after he died while target was alive. c) Both creatures were dead.[/quote]

Please restart Steam and grab the update.