Can't overwrite cloud save files to save game

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?- BUG

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    I bought the game yesterday on Steam. I was very interested in the cross platform cloud saving feature. I have attempted to play the game on a Windows 10 x64 machine and on a Nexus 6 Android phone as well as a Nexus 9. I have matched the cloud ID’s to all devices now. When I export from windows or android I have to save in a blank space. The save attempt will not overwrite a previous cloud save. There are 5 slots so do not see how to continue to save to cloud to use cross platform. I am experiencing a similar issue as another post here which is that i see a lvl 1 King with 0 playtime showup in my saved games after trying to import.

4. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS? Windows 10 x64 and Marshmallow 6. for Android

5. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner. 2.3.0

6. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it. This happens everytime I try to export/import a saved game to cloud.

I do not know if if matters or not but I also purchased the game on Android as well. I am not sure if you had to have the paid version on all your devices so wanted to eliminate that possibility before posting.

Hi, could you please PM your Cloud ID to me? I’ll check into it and see what might be happening.

Cloud ID sent via PM. Thank you!

Just did a few tests on Windows, iOS, and Android and everything appears to be working correctly. One flaw with the current cloud system is that it doesn’t display an error if something goes wrong, so it’s difficult to figure out what the problem is in this case. However, you mentioned that your save files had 0 playtime and I’m not seeing that on any of my devices. Can you confirm that this is actually the case?

I can confirm that it did create to saves that are accessible from the “continue” screen that say “King Drayln level 1 Playtime 0.0.0” and that those two saves are new with no playtime. The issue that concerns me is that I can not overwrite an old save file. When I click export to cloud then pick the file it will only work in one of the blank spaces. Now I do not have any blank spaces to choose so I am unable to export progress to the cloud at this time. The use case is I am playing on PC then switching to Android device and trying to import/export the cloud saves. I have no issues with saving at the local machine level ( just using save or quick save in the game menu).

Unfortunately, I really don’t know what could be happening here, especially since the save files you’re uploading are so small that it shouldn’t cause any incoming/outgoing congestion. While it isn’t the most elegant solution, could you possibly switch to a new Cloud ID whenever you run out of spare slots? I’m assuming you don’t need to transfer to/from the cloud frequently, otherwise this method won’t work of course.