Chests having incorrect loot.

For some reason, all chests now contain only 1 or 2 pieces of common loot. Large arena chests included, i got a handful of brimstone just now from a large chest as only contents.

I used to have the punishment stricken for a long time, pretty sure that this issue started when i turned it off. Now all my loot sucks, even when my Power balance is high etc.

0.5.2 / windows XP

Still happens in 0.5.3.

I tested arena first, everything seemed fine, then i toggled stricken ON, everything still fine (no change for arena chests).

then i toggled stricken OFF. and headed to a realm. chests were now back to having 1-2 minor loot items, exception were 2 chests in those mini-boss lairs (this case a quicksand hole in the barrens).

Back to siralim, arena chests confirmed to have been reduced to scraps as well.

Restarting the game doesnt help and once again my chests seem stuck at the “crap” setting.

Edit: Seems to also affect loot gained from realm quests. They had 4 minor iteams instead of the usual, which for me is 2-3 pages.

Having never used Stricken, I also only got 2 or 3 items from 2 large chests from the arena. My power balance was only at ~95% though, so I assumed that was the problem.

In all my tests powerbalance was at least 130, and its now at 200 and still getting crap loot from everywhere. But it was fine after patch before i toggled stricken.
The only other thing i did before it went to hell is used the food that gives +100% materials. Don’t think thats the issue, but worth a mention if it helps the process of fixing this bug.

[quote=“random_rolle, post:4, topic:2082”]In all my tests powerbalance was at least 130, and its now at 200 and still getting crap loot from everywhere. But it was fine after patch before i toggled stricken.
The only other thing i did before it went to hell is used the food that gives +100% materials. Don’t think thats the issue, but worth a mention if it helps the process of fixing this bug.[/quote]

I was also using the 100% to materials food.