Class Change - Which class I should choose?

My strategy is to kill my Nix Creeper with Reincarnation, so that it casts Reincarnation three times on my other creatures, so that my 3x Volatine Phoenix kill all of the enemies with their Buffet-Trait.

Now I want to change my class from Life to another class. But what class supports my strategy?

well can always change strategy (cuz its vulnerable to silence/to cant ressurect/to diamond attunement/to elf barbarian etc, i mean should also choose some backups or add some things that uses less triggers too)

Anyway i of course would recommend chaos mage, since its magma diver greatly contributes to any damage, 3 random buffs can be a boon in any case other things are standart.

[quote=“Michael, post:1, topic:4400”]My strategy is to kill my Nix Creeper with Reincarnation, so that it casts Reincarnation three times on my other creatures, so that my 3x Volatine Phoenix kill all of the enemies with their Buffet-Trait.

Now I want to change my class from Life to another class. But what class supports my strategy?[/quote]
They’ll all support it.

Life - You’ll be able to kill with Chastise as a backup. Overall, probably the weakest choice as you could nab Abnegation trait from a creature instead.
Sorcery - You’ll gain Silence immunity, plus the ability to equip all gems anywhere. Oh, and regenerate mana, too (which stops mana drain/deny teams)
Nature - You can focus Speed and going first easily, plus MASSIVE stat boosts (look at Morph spells, Adaption, and Purebreed together).
Chaos - You can use backup attacks/debuff as another kill mechanic
Death - You can use Saia, as well as some of the Resurrection perks (Unholy Night is awesome) or summon perks - especially if you want to give up at least 1 slot for temporary summons

Thanks for the answers, I think chaos would be the best choice.
And yes, the combo has some weaknesses, especially the Corrupted Phoenix with its Final Breath. But my team can do it the other way, all the creatures still need Spell Gems to distribute a lot of debuffs until the dangers are eliminated.