Cloud Storage not accessible

I own Siralim for Apple ios. I am using Version 2.5.0 of the game and ios 12.1.1. When I select the Cloud Storage option from the main screen, I receive the message "“In order to use this feature, you must purchase the game.” I own this game, I purchased the full version on the Apple App Store last year. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App to solve the problem, but nothing has changed.

If I’m remembering correctly, I think you need to create a save file first. Just start a new game and save it as soon as you can, and then you should be able to access the cloud features.

If that’s not enough, in that same save file, go to the options menu and then use “Restore IAPs”.

These steps did not work, is there any other way to solve this?

Does the game still say “(Demo”) at the title screen?

No, there is no Demo marking on screen. Thanks for continuing to look into this.

Does the server message appear on the title screen? It should say something about our Discord channel and things like that. I’m asking because I want to make sure the game is connecting to the internet correctly with your phone.

Also, a new patch should be released on iOS sometime tomorrow, so maybe that will randomly correct it as well.

My mistake, I found the buy now option in game. It is working now. Sorry for the confusion, I own the game on Steam and thought I also bought it on ios.

Now that I can upload to the cloud on ios, I see there is a problem with Siralim on Steam:

Siralim is running through Steam and my OS is Windows 10. I am using Version 2.5.0 of the game, the latest on Steam. When I select the Cloud Storage option from the main screen, I receive the message “You do not have a Cloud ID. Please connect to the internet and restart the game.” I have an internet connection, Siralim 2 & 3 recognize it. However, restarting and reinstalling the game and rebooting the computer have not solved this.

Try going to C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Siralim and delete config.ini. That will force the game to grab a new cloud ID.

That worked! Thank you.