Cloud Storage Sending "Blank" Save Files

1) Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
Bug.

3) Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

1. On Android device, export a save file to Cloud Storage.
  2. On OS X machine, run Siralim and go to Cloud Storage. Go to Import from Cloud.

Expected Results:
3. The save file exported from Android is there with the correct player name, level, playtime, etc.

Actual Results:
3. The save file is shown as a Level 1 King (Blank) MAGe with 0:00:00 playtime. If this save file is imported, a very buggy save file is loaded that crashes when looking at the creature list/going into a portal/etc etc.

4) What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?
This bug only occurs for me when exporting from Android to OS X. When uploading from OS X to Android, this does not occur.

This bug also occurs when uploading from OS X to OS X. This can be reproduced by the following steps:

1. In OS X, export a save file to the cloud.
  2. On the same machine, attempt to import the save file from the cloud to a different save slot.
  3. The save will be corrupted as a Level 1 King with no name, no mage type, 0:00:00 play time, etc, just as the bug above is described.

5) What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

Both Android and OS X are running 2.2.1 I am using the version of the game through Steam.

6) Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
The only broken feature seems to be importing saves from the cloud onto the OS X machine. I have not tested any other desktop platforms.

For the Cloud ID I am using to reproduce this bug, see 405013241154.

I’ve attached some files of note. Particularly, cloudsavea.ini.

It looks like the desktop 2.2.1 is using a placeholder value of aaaaaaaaaaaa when doing a GET request to the Siralim servers, instead of using the real cloud ID.

Edit 2: When importing the cloud save, the siralimX.ini file that gets generated is an empty file.

This also causes the siralimX.bak file to be generated as just “unknown error”

cloudsavea.ini (486 Bytes)

config.ini (463 Bytes)

Thanks for the info - I just released a new update for Mac on Steam. Please restart Steam to download the fix.

Thanks for the swift response. The newest version fixed the issue.

Thanks!