Collated Avatar Trait Suggestions

Hey Guys :slight_smile: I was thinking it would be nice to have a thread with avatar trait suggestions.

Here are some of mine:

• Mixed Heritage: Your Creatures have the race of both their fusion Parents

• Heroic Inspiration: All Ally Creatures have this creature’s other traits

• Paragon: The creatures this is fused with has all traits of its other fusion parent’s racial group at once

• Soul Tender: Your other creatures have no cap on the number of times they can be resurrected, and no effect can prevent their resurrection. This trait does not apply to creatures who also have this trait

• True Smith: This creature’s artifact is applied to all your other creatures too

• Mage: All your spell casts count as manual casts

• Rainbow Hued: Your spell gems count as being of all colours, for effects based on spell gem class

• Sedition: At the start of battle this creature is swapped with a creature on the enemy team

• A Sprinkle More: Your single target spells cast on twice as many targets, stacking with the spell gem property

They are quite fun to come up with. Anyone else have a few?

• Your creatures’ spell gems count as being of all classes

This would be a problem for the wisp race. That immediately springs to mind.

Well it just would just mean you have a powerful wisp, that isn’t immune to attacks or spells, as those traits cancel each other out. I don’t see why that is too problematic.

I think it would be a rather good trait, taking advantage of the fact you can fuse avatars. It might be a bit too strong, tbh, but compared to regalis, it doesn’t seem overly out of kilter.

I mean, effectively, it almost adds a creature for every race, as each time you fuse it with something you get a very different result.

If you are referring to S3 Regalis, I don’t think it’s going to be the same in this game. It sounded like Zack was changing most (if not all) Avatar Traits quite a bit. I think he said some would still be similar, though, and all the Ultimates are getting reworked.

I did like S3 Regalis. I am excited to see what all the new/changed ones will be!

Here are two more I thought of:

• Your other creatures have no cap on the number of times they can be resurrected, and no effect can prevent their resurrection. This trait does not apply to creatures who also have this trait

• This creature’s artifact is applied to all your other creatures too