Compendium 2.0

If I am understanding the devlogs correctly, Siralim 3 will have Knowledge for killing enemies, a breeding compendium, a creature compendium, card collections, talismans and more. Would it be possible to merge some of the UI functionality for this stuff into a super “compendium”? I’d love to see Siralim 3 scale up the collectible nature of the game a bit more!

As a player, I would love to see empty pages for talismans I have not collected, or blank slots for cards missing from my “binder”. Achievements and stat screens have served part of this role, but it would be great to just browse and look for blank pages to fill in, perhaps with monster silhouettes for missing creatures and such.

I can definitely imagine several ways to combine all of this “collectible” information into a single place. You could even link rewards to it, making it that much more compelling.

Food for thought. Looking forward to your next iteration of the Siralim universe!

-Winsomniak

I can definitely imagine several ways to combine all of this "collectible" information into a single place.
Hm, how about dialogue option with librarian ? Something like "navigate me" should work.