Controls are nonresponsive on Android

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

On open, the controls are nonresponsive. The buttons work, but the D-pad does nothing. It provides haptic feedback though.

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
Android 7.0, on an LG G6

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

Bumping my post. I tried installing the first Siralim with the same results. The buttons work but the d pad is completely nonresponsive. In the past it ran fine on my older LG G3 and I would like to enjoy it again. Devs, anyone? Some help please?

Are you 100% sure you’re playing the latest version from the Google Play store? We had an issue with this a really long time ago but it’s been fixed since then and I haven’t seen anyone else have this issue.

Just tried a fresh install from the Google play store. Same results. Buttons work, but d pad is essentially non responsive.

Is there anywhere on the phone at all that responds as if you’re pressing the d-pad? Try pressing random areas of the screen even if they don’t have a d-pad on them. If you can do that, try getting into the options menu (you’ll have to start a new game first) and then you can configure the controls to hopefully get them where they need to be. Sorry, that’s not a very elegant solution but it’s all I can think of that might work. If not, I can give you a refund if you just tell me your Google Order ID (you can e-mail it to zack@thylacinestudios.com if you don’t want to share it here).

It’s very nice of you to offer, but I couldn’t possibly ask for a refund. I definitely got my money’s worth when I played it on my old phone.

So having taken your advice and fiddled with it a bit, I have some semblance of controls. Now the problem is that the controller location on screen doesn’t match to where the touch controller actually is. It’s off by about a quarter inch . Eh, I guess I can live with that. Thanks for the help!

I also have this problem, but only on my new google pixel 2, my old galaxy 2 is fine. the controls are a little to the right of where they should be.
What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
Android 8.1.0, Google pixel 2
What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

[quote=“Poyerter, post:7, topic:3414”]I also have this problem, but only on my new google pixel 2, my old galaxy 2 is fine. the controls are a little to the right of where they should be.
Android 8.1.0, Google pixel 2
2.4.0[/quote]

You can nudge them via the Options -> Controls menu. Does that help?

nope. moving the controls makes both the apparent controls and actual controls move over.

OK, the issue is that Siralim 2 does not play nicely at 18:9 resolution. This is easily fixable. You have to force the app to run in it’s native resolution. Simply go to Settings–> Display --> App Scaling–> scroll down to Siralim 2 and set it to run in Compatibility (16:9). Presto! Works perfectly!

I’ve since moved on to Siralim 3, which does not have this problem. But for those of you still playing 2, enjoy.