Controls Missing

1. Bug

2. The controls are missing, and touching where they normally are leads to no response. However pressing near the top-left corner of the device seems to input random buttons. This happened immediately after I installed the game, pressed B, pressed New Game, selected class and gender, and then immediately exited and restarted the game. Restarting the game did not fix the bug and I could only solve the issue by reinstalling the game.

3. Android, Samsung Galaxy S4

4. 2.0.22 now, but this was a week ago, so it may have been an older version

There is an option to play in “invisible controls”-mode on andriod, i dont know if this might have something to do with it. I just remember seeing the option.

Has this been resolved? I saw in another topic that you found a bug in battle so I’m assuming you managed to play one way or another.

I’ve seen that option as well, but I don’t believe it was related. This was immediately after I had made a character and I had not even opened the menu or taken any actions at this point. Also, the controls were not merely invisible, and touching whrre they should have been did nothing.

I resolved the issue by deleting the app and reinstalling it. Nothing else worked. This was back when I first got the game, so I lost nothing, but I assume someone else running into the problem might be frustrated enough to not give this great game a chance.