Crash after siralim fight

Windows Steam version 0.22.7

Game crashes after killing the last enemy in the fight.

of  Step Event0
for object obj_creature:

Unable to find any instance for object index '106138' name '<undefined>'
at gml_Script_scr_CritHasPassive
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_CritHasPassive (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_AnyEnemyHasPassive
gml_Object_obj_creature_Step_0

Thanks for the crash log, and sorry for the crash! This appears to happen because you’re using the “Undivided” trait, so as a temporary workaround until I release a patch later today, you could try removing the creature with that trait from your party.

Party is saia + acedia sin + animate dead, so not much control over the traits (neither of the two non-summons have it from an artifact). I’ll try again after the patch, thanks!

On 0.22.9 now, and it still crashes after winning the fight.

of  Step Event0
for object obj_creature:

Unable to find any instance for object index '105527' name '<undefined>'
at gml_Script_scr_CritHasPassive
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_CritHasPassive (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_AnyEnemyHasPassive
gml_Object_obj_creature_Step_0

Ugh, sorry about that! Would you mind sending me your save file so I can test it out myself?

You’ll find it in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Siralim3\save and it will be called slotX.sav, where X is the slot number.

You can either upload it to a post as an attachment or e-mail it to me at zack@thylacinestudios.com I’ll have this fixed for you today.

Attached the save.

slot2.sav (512 KB)

Hmm, are you sure you have the latest update? I just beat the final boss 3 times with your save file and couldn’t reproduce the crashing. When exactly does it happen? Do you get to see the experience points you gained? Do you get to see any game dialog right after the battle?

Version is indeed 0.22.9. Seems to crash right after I press A (gamepad confirm) when the ‘You and your creatures are victorious’ box is shown.

Finally managed to get it to trigger, and I should have it fixed now - just restart Steam to grab 0.22.10. Let me know if you have any further issues!

Made it through, thanks for the quick fix!