Crash after using death siphon

v0.0.18

just recently got the blood splatter perk, second cast of death siphon after getting it.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_battletargetselector:

Unable to find any instance for object index ‘151640’ name ‘’
at gml_Object_obj_battletargetselector_Draw_64
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_battletargetselector_Draw_64 (line -1)

Sorry about that. Do you remember if an enemy used a summoning spell to summon a new creature to the battle?

no but i did

and i just had the same thing happen with the sudden death spell too
I’ll just post it here since I’m here lol

v0.0.18

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event

Unable to find any instance for object index ‘118132’ name ‘’

stack frame is

sorry forgot to add, this is all on windows

Could you please send me your save file? I’ll be able to test your party in battles so I can reproduce the crash on my end and get it fixed.

It should be found in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Siralim3\save and will be called something like slot1.sav.

If you’d be kind enough to email it to zack@thylacinestudios.com, I’ll get it fixed as soon as possible. Thanks!

sure thing!

Hey ! Just created an account to report the same kind of bug as LimeyMan1837.

I didn’t copy the exact error but it was also a crash with a fatal error when casting a spell (it was Minor Heal but it happened for other spells too. I’d guess it can happen for every spell).
It was during the boss battle at level 18, so there were a lot of summons. In addition, it seems that the bug doesn’t appear on the first turn, so i’d guess the monsters initially present are not summons which correlates the fact that it is due to summons. It’s quite tricky because due to the nature of the level, it’s hard to pass it !

Do you also want my save file to make tests ? I’m on Windows with version 0.0.20 ! I wrote in that post because it’s the exact same error so I thought it would be better to not make another similar post.

Have a good day !

Hi Agabaar, this should be fixed as of the latest patch. Please restart Steam to make sure you’re up to date and you should be good to go.

Hello Zack !

Thanks for your quick answer ! Unfortunately I updated the game (to version 0.0.21), and I got the same error in the same battle with the same spell (Minor Heal). Here’s the error:

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event

Unable to find any instance for object index ‘105122’ name ‘’

stack frame is

If you want I’ll send my save file to the addess you provided.
Sorry to bother you have a good day !