[CRASH] Crashes after the intro

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?

It is a crash

1. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

2. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

It crashes right after the god of time introduction, the screen turns black and goes to my home screen.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).

iOS, iPod Fifth Generation, NA, 32 GB Model, with 5 GB’s left

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

I really hope there is some way to fix this because I’ve heard nothing but good for this game, and although I am upset about the game not even working i’m still glad I was able to support the game at least. Thanks.

Unfortunately, that only has 256MB RAM while the game needs at least 1GB RAM to run correctly. Sorry!

Sigh, that’s alright, could you update the description in the app store about this RAM issue so others don’t make this mistake? It is what is, thanks for the quick reply.