Crash during Battle (Realm 4) -- Temporarily Summoned Enemy Issue

Platform : Windows / Steam
Version : 0.004

Not sure what caused this crash.
I think the issue in this fight might stem from an enemy dying (in slot 5) and then after that an enemy was summoned (into slot 6)
… But effects (like gain barrier) were still displaying over the blank spot with the dead enemy (in slot 5)

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Unable to find any instance for object index ‘107699’ name ‘’
at gml_Script_bc_ExecuteEvents
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Script_bc_ExecuteEvents (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0

Version 0.004

Again encountered this error (on Realm 4) when the enemy summons a Temporary Death Creature.

… When I try to target the temporarily summoned creature (who is in Slot 6 in the upper right) instead the effects and damage numbers appear over an empty slot in the enemy lines. (Slot is empty because I killed the enemy who was there). This time happened to be the Front-Middle slot where the damage numbers and effects appeared when I tried to target the temporarily summoned monster.

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Unable to find any instance for object index ‘107730’ name ‘’
at gml_Script_bc_ExecuteEvents

stack frame is
gml_Script_bc_ExecuteEvents (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0

This should be fixed in version 0.0.5. Hoping this also fixes the other crash you mentioned in your other post as a side-effect.