Crash during combat, windows version

1. Is your issue a BUG (such as a glitch, or something that probably shouldn’t happen in the game or a CRASH (causes the game to throw an error and does not allow you to continue playing the game)?

Crash.

1. If your issue is a CRASH, please copy and paste the full error message below. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,1] out of range [1,1] - 105756.conditions(100113,1)
at gml_Script_bc_PlayerTurn
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Script_bc_PlayerTurn (line 0)
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

Happened only once, was just attacking enemies with standard attacks.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?

Windows

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem.

Sorry, happened too fast to really determine much.

Man, strange. Got this again in the next battle I got into. I feel like the game was stable in the first hour of play, now it’s crashed 4 times (twice from the other thread’s issue, twice here) in the last half hour or so.

This is fixed in 2.0 which should be out by Monday at the latest. Sorry for the frustration.

Sounds good, cap’n. Any way I can get my hands on a beta copy earlier? I’ve got the itch now, but my current copy is crashing too much.

A PM has arrived!